<body>


VERONICA.


I have a vagina and you don't.

*friends, B&J, boys, ice-skating, movies, shopping, Starbuck mocha franpiccino <3 What's not to love? :)



Links


Abigail Abigail Adeline Alexandria Ayunni Bonnie Charmaine Cherre Cheryn Crystal Cynthia Danielle Dasiree Dawn Debbie Dels Eleanor Esther Eunice Farah Faris Fionn Francesca Francesca Ignasia Isabella Jade Jane Jean Jerome Joanna Justina Kenneth Laavanya Lester Lixin Mae Magaret Maple Melissa Minghui Nicole Nicolette Nikki Ningxin Pearlyn Philothea Rachel Rita Runjin Samantha Saraann Seiriol Sharene Sheryl Shiming Shuping Sinyee Stephanie Terri Vanessa Vera Winglam

Leave me something


my baby shot me down.


Friday, September 09, 2005


CLICK TO CHAT WITH GOD.


Me: god, can i ride on a lama when i get to heaven?
God: I am a Christian.
Me: as if im not
God: You tone of voice is sarcastic.
Me: thats because it is, you dipshit.
God: Interesting explanation. I dipshit?
Me: it means youre an idiot.
God: Oh I get it.
Me: (:
HAHAHAHAHAHAH.

-

God: Well forgive me for being so inquisitive, but
I've never completely freed myself from the suspicion that
there is something extremely odd about the name " veronica".
Me: why?
God: " Well forgive me for being so inquisitive, but
I've never completely freed myself from the suspicion that
there is something extremely odd about the name " veronica"."? Why?
Me: what's wrong with my name?
God: Nothing is wrong with me. Is there something wrong with you?
HE'S ACTING LIKE A MIMBO HERE. HAHAHAHAH.
Me: you've hurt my feelings!
God: That was not my intention.
Me: hmph
God: Harumph.


HAHA. I FIND THIS VERY VERY AMUSING. :DD



2:56 AM