Scared to open up these eyes
To see just what's inside
This tree is dead and cold
This house is not a home
Help me now I'm dying here alone
This is not a new game
So don't think that you know
Casually I confide
Awake and paralysed
Forever in one word
Forever is the longest time
It's the only cure I'm not sure I'll survive.
HELLO.
assembly was really lame and unentertaining.
was thinking that the show was gonna take forever to finish.
i doubted hardly anyone laughed, though they tried REALLY REALLY hard to make the show funny.
hmmmm.
chinese oral was scary !
lao shi: ni yong ni de kong shi jian zuo sher mer?
me: uhhh, wo hui chi dong xi he sui jiao.
lao shi: na ni jiu hui chi she me dong xi ne?
me: uhhh...ummmmmmmmmm..errrr.. wor hui.. chi shi wu.
lao shi: ohhhhh.
WHAT THE HECK IM SO SCREWED xD