<body>


VERONICA.


I have a vagina and you don't.

*friends, B&J, boys, ice-skating, movies, shopping, Starbuck mocha franpiccino <3 What's not to love? :)



Links


Abigail Abigail Adeline Alexandria Ayunni Bonnie Charmaine Cherre Cheryn Crystal Cynthia Danielle Dasiree Dawn Debbie Dels Eleanor Esther Eunice Farah Faris Fionn Francesca Francesca Ignasia Isabella Jade Jane Jean Jerome Joanna Justina Kenneth Laavanya Lester Lixin Mae Magaret Maple Melissa Minghui Nicole Nicolette Nikki Ningxin Pearlyn Philothea Rachel Rita Runjin Samantha Saraann Seiriol Sharene Sheryl Shiming Shuping Sinyee Stephanie Terri Vanessa Vera Winglam

Leave me something


my baby shot me down.


Friday, September 02, 2005

SIGH.
im in sucha tight position now.
ive just known him for a few hours and that is what ive heard from maple and priscillia
unbelieveable.
maybe ill just consider it after the camp.
the break-up happened a few months ago.
and i still could not forget it.
one last thing, i am certainly not CHIO okay.
maple is xD

I tear my heart open,
I sew myself shut
My weakness is that I care too much
And my scars remind me that the past is real
I tear my heart open just to fail

):

-

HAHAH ESTHER BROUGHT HOME A WHITE KITTEN FROM CHINATOWN xD
hahah dont worry esther, ill pray that your cat wont eat my oh-so-precious hamster !
*sticks out tongue


6:58 AM