HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO VERONICA!that's me. Hahah.
Veronicaaaaaaaaa is gonna be an old taitai in no time. (x
Woke up extremely early today, due to all the birthday sms-es sent to me. YEY! :D
Met Fionn at tpc and trained to bugis to meet Maple.
Reached there early, Maple was working for that Outreach whatsoever.
Ate and shopped and waited for Nicolette and Jean to come.
They were late(hmph) but they were hiding something from me. Hahah.
It was a cake from Delifrance and many many birthday pressies from just the two of them!
AHHHHH I LOVE MY
ADIDAS VOLLEYBALL! xD
I promise myself to lend Maple whenever she needs it. Dont worry yea? :D
Met lester. THANK YOU FOR THE
VENOM AND THE BIRTHDAY PRESENT!
Watched
SKY HIGH!
Mannn i love that Commander's son.(He looks really cute when he's sad :B)
Yeah i think its kinda
immature of me to get crazy over him, but ohwells )):
I shall strongly recommend you to go watch it. GREAT MOVIE!
Went to the toilet after that.
This group of ahlians, yes AHLIANS overheard us talking about the ChinaBlack thingy.
So they were like talking in a really loud voice about it lah.
So when we're leaving Nic told me what happened then i pointed to that fat girl and said to my friends "
THAT FAT ONE IS IT?"
Hahah they heard and i guess the fat girl really felt hurt. Too bad yea.
YOU INSULTED US IN THE FIRST PLACE.
Took neoprints! Everyone looks great in it.
After that Fionn and Jean left and Maple and Nic & I headed to town.
Shopped and Dined at Swensens for dinner!
Had ice-cream. MY TREAT!
Heheh.
reached home at 915PM.
THANKS GUYS! I SERIOUSLY HAD AN AWESOME TIME TODAY! THANK YOU NIC AND JEAN FOR OVERSPENDING YOUR BUDGET ON ME! AHHHHH IM JUST SIMPLY IN LOVE WITH EVERYONE'S PRESENTS LAH. SOOOO NICE! (x
THANK YOU THANK YOU, YOU'RE FAR TOOO KIND! <3!