THIS WHOLE SHIT IS DRIVING ME MAD.
THAT PERSON PRACTICALLY SPOILT MY MOOD WHEN I WAS HAVING AN AWESOME TIME TODAY?
DAMN, YOURE A WHORE.
OOOH, AND A LOUSY LIAR TOO.Talking to Daniel JIEJIE about what is going on now.
Yeah, he is advicing me on some shit. hahah thanks
I love my jiejie((:
Met fionn at tpy
Towned for an hour and met maple at bugis.
Ate at Mos Burger. Nicolette came awhile later.
Walked to the office to search for boss, but he wasn't there.
OH YAH, I WAS BEING CARELESS TODAY. I ALMOST LOST MY PHONE ):
Whatever, i love St. Anthony! He helped me find my phone. hahah
Since the boss wasnt there, we couldnt work.
Went to town, AGAIN.
Shopped(:
The Neoprint machine was funny but stupid.
There were many many candid shots! FUNNAYE(:
Maple's got a bikini from Buttcheeks(:
HAHAH I TOOK THE BOX HOME SO THAT I CAN STORE MY POPCORN! hahahah spits.
Fionn and Nicolette left later.
Maple's bought an enlarger too.
Its kinda big, haha.
Went outside to shop.
Saw this VERY VERY NICE GREEN SLIPPERS!
Yeah, so we tried to find a job for the sake of those slippers.
Finally saw this guy giving out flyers from
BLISS BRIDAL MAGAZINE.
yeah me and Maple asked him and he gave us LESS than 500 flyers.
He said give out as much as you can.
So we spent the whole hour doing it.
Saw Lester and Yulica standing and smiling at me.
I was scared to death. HAHAH MAPLE RAN ACROSS THE ROAD AND LEFT ME ALONE!
Anyway they took 2 fliers from me! Satisfied enough. HAHAH.
Ate at cine for dinner.
It was raining. Asked Lester for umbrella.
SADLY HE DONT HAVE ):
So we entered cine and shopped more(:
Maple bought slippers.
MANNN TODAY MAPLE IS BUYING SO MANY THINGS AND IM NOT ):
Forgot to ask mummy for money ):
After that walked back and returned the remaining flyers.
The guy was nice, he gave me $5! ((:
Reached home at 10pm.