<body>


VERONICA.


I have a vagina and you don't.

*friends, B&J, boys, ice-skating, movies, shopping, Starbuck mocha franpiccino <3 What's not to love? :)



Links


Abigail Abigail Adeline Alexandria Ayunni Bonnie Charmaine Cherre Cheryn Crystal Cynthia Danielle Dasiree Dawn Debbie Dels Eleanor Esther Eunice Farah Faris Fionn Francesca Francesca Ignasia Isabella Jade Jane Jean Jerome Joanna Justina Kenneth Laavanya Lester Lixin Mae Magaret Maple Melissa Minghui Nicole Nicolette Nikki Ningxin Pearlyn Philothea Rachel Rita Runjin Samantha Saraann Seiriol Sharene Sheryl Shiming Shuping Sinyee Stephanie Terri Vanessa Vera Winglam

Leave me something


my baby shot me down.


Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Hello!
I love my all my christmas presents!
Though 60% of them are chocolates -.-
But nevermind! Its the thought that counts right :D

Didnt go out today ):
Damn.

Anyway i died in that stupid game and now i have to start buying back stuff!
Stupid Maple, HAHAHA! (:
Yeah Maple Teo died too.

The moron's birthday is tomorrow :D
Gonna meet up with her later at 1030am and now its already past 2am.
I dont know if i can make it on time!
But nevermind, both of us were always LATE in the end.
HOHOHO.

Oh i saw this oh so cute baby dwarf hamster at pet resource and i wanna buy!
It cost only $8 and its so small! :D :D
I WANNA BUY ):

Hmmmm.
I just realised that this post is so full of crap.
Sorry guys. (HAHA)
Okay i better go sleep now.
Tata! :D


9:42 AM