<body>


VERONICA.


I have a vagina and you don't.

*friends, B&J, boys, ice-skating, movies, shopping, Starbuck mocha franpiccino <3 What's not to love? :)



Links


Abigail Abigail Adeline Alexandria Ayunni Bonnie Charmaine Cherre Cheryn Crystal Cynthia Danielle Dasiree Dawn Debbie Dels Eleanor Esther Eunice Farah Faris Fionn Francesca Francesca Ignasia Isabella Jade Jane Jean Jerome Joanna Justina Kenneth Laavanya Lester Lixin Mae Magaret Maple Melissa Minghui Nicole Nicolette Nikki Ningxin Pearlyn Philothea Rachel Rita Runjin Samantha Saraann Seiriol Sharene Sheryl Shiming Shuping Sinyee Stephanie Terri Vanessa Vera Winglam

Leave me something


my baby shot me down.


Thursday, December 01, 2005

RAHRAHRAH.
Crystal wants me to do this stupid thing.
Haha im bored anyway.


Here it goes:
post 5 weird or random facts about yourself.
at the end, write the names of 5 people
whom you want to do this quiz,
then tag in their blog to leave
a note to tell them to see your blog.

#1. Im desperate for work. I NEEED MONEYYYYYYYYY! I dont mind working at Ben&Jerrys (:

#2. Jean said that i looked like a DJ, or JD(eeeeeek!) after i rebonded my hair. Wow, thanks man.

#3. I think, my laughter is just simply weird. I have no idea why im laughing "hohoho" instead of "hahaha" these days.

#4. I think im in love with Rolly Weaver? OHMYGOSH. But i think he has a very hot body (:

#5. Crystal and I are being retarded and spastic now. We'rechatting with each other using the "handwriting feature" on msn? :D !

The FIVE People!
#1. Fionn!
#2. Jean!
#3. Seiriol!
#4. Abigail!
#5. Benjamin!

:D Peace out.


8:51 AM