<body>


VERONICA.


I have a vagina and you don't.

*friends, B&J, boys, ice-skating, movies, shopping, Starbuck mocha franpiccino <3 What's not to love? :)



Links


Abigail Abigail Adeline Alexandria Ayunni Bonnie Charmaine Cherre Cheryn Crystal Cynthia Danielle Dasiree Dawn Debbie Dels Eleanor Esther Eunice Farah Faris Fionn Francesca Francesca Ignasia Isabella Jade Jane Jean Jerome Joanna Justina Kenneth Laavanya Lester Lixin Mae Magaret Maple Melissa Minghui Nicole Nicolette Nikki Ningxin Pearlyn Philothea Rachel Rita Runjin Samantha Saraann Seiriol Sharene Sheryl Shiming Shuping Sinyee Stephanie Terri Vanessa Vera Winglam

Leave me something


my baby shot me down.


Saturday, December 10, 2005

Whoa, Jean is so nice!
She said she bought me alot of stuff back from HK?!
EVEN A ROXY TEE(its not even imitation,mind you!)?!
Even fionn told me!
OH MAN SHE'S SO NICE!
THANK YOU JEAN!(: (:

Towned with Fionn today.
Met Bel and Eunice while we were having lunch at pastamania.
Walked around heeren, we couldnt buy anything much cause we didnt have enough MONEY ):
But i bought myself a bracelet and she bought mineral water (:
HAHA.

Trained to Bugis later.
I thought i saw HER lah, but heng, i didnt!
Thank youuuuuuu God! :D
Went to the library, returned and borrowed books.
Went home after that(:

OH, I CAUGH THE SUITE LIFE OF ZACK AND CODY THIS EVENING! SWEET MAN. HAHA THE GLUE EXPLODED! AND I CANT BELIEVE THAT AHMA IS THE TREASURE. ERKS. xD


4:14 AM