<body>


VERONICA.


I have a vagina and you don't.

*friends, B&J, boys, ice-skating, movies, shopping, Starbuck mocha franpiccino <3 What's not to love? :)



Links


Abigail Abigail Adeline Alexandria Ayunni Bonnie Charmaine Cherre Cheryn Crystal Cynthia Danielle Dasiree Dawn Debbie Dels Eleanor Esther Eunice Farah Faris Fionn Francesca Francesca Ignasia Isabella Jade Jane Jean Jerome Joanna Justina Kenneth Laavanya Lester Lixin Mae Magaret Maple Melissa Minghui Nicole Nicolette Nikki Ningxin Pearlyn Philothea Rachel Rita Runjin Samantha Saraann Seiriol Sharene Sheryl Shiming Shuping Sinyee Stephanie Terri Vanessa Vera Winglam

Leave me something


my baby shot me down.


Thursday, December 15, 2005

Yay.
Im slacking in front of this computer screen like nobody's business.
What fun.

Oh my shit.
Nicolette told me that she lost her handphone!
Poor girl lah, i really really feel damn sorry for her. (:
Nicolette, i think i have an extra phone.
I can lend you temporary if you want.
Hahah, you dipshit! :D
Better careful next time okay!

I cant wait to go travelling with Seirol and Fionn when we turn 18!
We'll go bangkok first, and then maybe Egypt next.
Seiriol wanna see the prymaids! (She ahhh)
AND I WANNA VISIT PARIS (:


7:30 AM