<body>


VERONICA.


I have a vagina and you don't.

*friends, B&J, boys, ice-skating, movies, shopping, Starbuck mocha franpiccino <3 What's not to love? :)



Links


Abigail Abigail Adeline Alexandria Ayunni Bonnie Charmaine Cherre Cheryn Crystal Cynthia Danielle Dasiree Dawn Debbie Dels Eleanor Esther Eunice Farah Faris Fionn Francesca Francesca Ignasia Isabella Jade Jane Jean Jerome Joanna Justina Kenneth Laavanya Lester Lixin Mae Magaret Maple Melissa Minghui Nicole Nicolette Nikki Ningxin Pearlyn Philothea Rachel Rita Runjin Samantha Saraann Seiriol Sharene Sheryl Shiming Shuping Sinyee Stephanie Terri Vanessa Vera Winglam

Leave me something


my baby shot me down.


Friday, January 06, 2006

Heyheyhey(:

Temporary skin. Sorry yea. I suppose this skin is kinda common? But nevermind. I shall find a nicer one soon when i have time. Right now, i shall type write my post this way (:

School sucks :/ I TOTALLY hate my sitting position man. Whats worse is sitting right IN FRONT for geog and english! Just because im short -.- Whatever man.
I dont mind sitting at the 2nd or 3rd row with anyone( except you-know-who!) but NOT on the first row! I just hate it lah, dont ask why. Maple kept on disturbing me today. And decorating my left arm with orange polka dots. Lame right. HAHAHA! Yeah im starting to hate bio and geog. I think my chinese is slooooowlyyyyyyyyyyy improving :D Whoohoo.

Went out with Maple to tpy after school. Jane they all had to go for bowling cca ): Went to the locksmith and paid $1.20 to make another key for my locker. We met Van Chew and Vera and we had lunch together at ljs. They all said that i talk so much and eat so sloow. And maple and van kept on stealing my food! Hahaha nevermind all of them kept on making me laugh! Went to NTUC later. Then went back to the interchange. Saw Shiming and Joanne. Talked. Sight see-ed. Made a fool of ourselves by trying to act like ah pu neh nehs and move our heads sideways. Shiming and Joanne damn funny la! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Oh Ah mu joined us too (:
After that we decided to go home so we went to queue for our buses. Maple accompanied me. So we talked alot lah. I told her that she looked malay cause of her tan then she went " I AM CHINESE, NOT A MALAY!!" And then, this chinese-ang mor guy came to maple and said " wo ye shi huah wen, bu she ying guo ren." That ang mor kept on talking in chinese which i cant understand :/ In the end he gaves us a mini calender which i made maple to throw it away (haha). Yeah Howard kept on talking to us when he left? Okay so the bus came and i boarded the bus. It was damn maluating and i tapped my card and then find out that i had -$0.35 left in my card. But the bus driver was nice to let me have a free ride home :D

LALALALAA. Wendy's in our school?! I can just die with that junior around. Hawhaw. Anyway im gonna claim my specs later :D

Till then.


2:22 AM