<body>


VERONICA.


I have a vagina and you don't.

*friends, B&J, boys, ice-skating, movies, shopping, Starbuck mocha franpiccino <3 What's not to love? :)



Links


Abigail Abigail Adeline Alexandria Ayunni Bonnie Charmaine Cherre Cheryn Crystal Cynthia Danielle Dasiree Dawn Debbie Dels Eleanor Esther Eunice Farah Faris Fionn Francesca Francesca Ignasia Isabella Jade Jane Jean Jerome Joanna Justina Kenneth Laavanya Lester Lixin Mae Magaret Maple Melissa Minghui Nicole Nicolette Nikki Ningxin Pearlyn Philothea Rachel Rita Runjin Samantha Saraann Seiriol Sharene Sheryl Shiming Shuping Sinyee Stephanie Terri Vanessa Vera Winglam

Leave me something


my baby shot me down.


Monday, January 16, 2006

I guess being in Three Seven '05 aint that bad after all! Im totally cool with it, in fact, i love it! Great homeroom, great class, great teachers! :D Im so happy now! Anyway mings may be joining gymnastics! Im so happy la. Maple's already in. Yayyyyy! Now i have an awesome time with fionn, jiamin, maple and hopefully mings! :D

Went to macs after school with Nicolette, fionn, maple, xinyi, mings, bel and joanne. Nic,fionn and maple are supposed to watch movie today, but we decided play bowling instead, since we are watching with shiming they all. Dont worry fionn! We will help you overcome your fear! Dont worry to much okay. Ill be there for you (:

Hey, you dont have to say sorry already. Its okay. Anyway, i have to take part of it as my fault. Not everything you have done is wrong, please! I shouldnt have said those hurtful things to you. Im sorry. Hearing from those talks from the principals or teachers made me realise how important and special you were to me. I just dont wanna see you suffer like this anymore. I understand how you feel, and i know whats happening to you right now. Ill always be there whenever you need me. Even if you dont wanna be friends with me anymore or whatsoever, you will always be kept in a very special place in my heart [I hope we can be friends again] (:
-All these things im telling you know came from the bottom of my heart. Take care dear.


3:58 AM