Man, im currently having problems with Friendster :/
Plaza Sing-ed with maple today!
Good thang we didnt travel all the way to bugis to get Maple's pay from her Boss.
HAHAHAA!
Drummmmmmmmmed (:
I CANT BELIEVE THAT
1)I could pass the NORMAL stage x8 or something. I failed that countless times for months!
2)I won Maple the pro drummer HAHAHAH.
YAYYYYYYYYYYY!
I wanna drum more, and more, and MORE!
And then ill beat the hardest of the hard stage.
Heeeeeeeeeheeeee.
Went to the drum shop.
Saw those drumsets!
Mannn i want the red one! i want i want i want!
-stamps feet repeatedly.
Hawhawhawhaw.
Fionn and Vanessa Chew came to meet us later!
Took neoprints after that and it was sweet :D
After that said bye to maple cause she had to meet her boyfriend in tp (:
So me, fionn and vanessa walked around basement 1 & 2.
Since we were getting bored, we decided to go home.
We saw this guy sitting in a gay pose in the train
and i was rolling on the floor laughing my ass out
pee-ing on my pants :D
KIDDING.
Dropped off at toapayoh.
Saw shiming, joanne, belnice, eunice and maple!
How coidcidental seeing maple again, heh.
Walked around HDB HUB.
Met Kevin chen.
Bought earrings :D :D
And headed back to the interchange.
That maple didnt wanna give back my ezlink card even though my bus was coming so i pestered kevin and shiming to get it back for me xD
Thanks guys!
HOHOHOHOHOHO.
Went out with my dad after that.
Bought my new specs from
Esprit!
I love it man.
And careless daddy accidenally left his oh so expensive phone in the car on top of the sterring wheel!
Thank god it wasnt stolen or something.
(:
Rah im sleepy now bye.