<body>


VERONICA.


I have a vagina and you don't.

*friends, B&J, boys, ice-skating, movies, shopping, Starbuck mocha franpiccino <3 What's not to love? :)



Links


Abigail Abigail Adeline Alexandria Ayunni Bonnie Charmaine Cherre Cheryn Crystal Cynthia Danielle Dasiree Dawn Debbie Dels Eleanor Esther Eunice Farah Faris Fionn Francesca Francesca Ignasia Isabella Jade Jane Jean Jerome Joanna Justina Kenneth Laavanya Lester Lixin Mae Magaret Maple Melissa Minghui Nicole Nicolette Nikki Ningxin Pearlyn Philothea Rachel Rita Runjin Samantha Saraann Seiriol Sharene Sheryl Shiming Shuping Sinyee Stephanie Terri Vanessa Vera Winglam

Leave me something


my baby shot me down.


Friday, January 27, 2006

School was okay. Maple wore totally black like as if she's gonna attend some funeral. And justina almost bought my top! LOL.

Today kinda sucked after school :/ Caught I Not Stupid Too today! It was hilarious yet VERY touching. I was crying and laughing at the same time! Oh and one of those lead actors was really really cute! He's joshua Ang i think. Yeah. Bryan was inside too! He act beng. HAHAHA! :D Fionn lost her wallet after the movie ): Shant talk about it already.

Went out with my dad and bought my heeled sandals! I love it! :B

Well im gonna play some dumb online game to ease my anger. Sorta in a bad mood now. Byebye.


5:36 AM