<body>


VERONICA.


I have a vagina and you don't.

*friends, B&J, boys, ice-skating, movies, shopping, Starbuck mocha franpiccino <3 What's not to love? :)



Links


Abigail Abigail Adeline Alexandria Ayunni Bonnie Charmaine Cherre Cheryn Crystal Cynthia Danielle Dasiree Dawn Debbie Dels Eleanor Esther Eunice Farah Faris Fionn Francesca Francesca Ignasia Isabella Jade Jane Jean Jerome Joanna Justina Kenneth Laavanya Lester Lixin Mae Magaret Maple Melissa Minghui Nicole Nicolette Nikki Ningxin Pearlyn Philothea Rachel Rita Runjin Samantha Saraann Seiriol Sharene Sheryl Shiming Shuping Sinyee Stephanie Terri Vanessa Vera Winglam

Leave me something


my baby shot me down.


Thursday, January 26, 2006

Today was the most humiliating school day in 2006, thanks to kelly koh for dragging me in.
Rahrah.

Towned today with grandaughter and nicolette! Bought lots of things with my $60, HAHAHA.

OKOK IM LAUGHING NOW. Yf accepted the dare that he HAVE TO WEAR A CHONGSAM WITH LIPSTICK ON AT EC MACS FOR 1/2 HR and ill give him $15. Sucha good deal right? Hahahaaa lets PRAY that he WONT back out/bullshit :D Faris can join in too, if he wants (:

And damn, i maybe have to either follow bf and jean they all to watch I NOT STUPID 2, or nic and co to far east to check out the shop for our class shirt. How?! (Ugh i dont know what to do pls can you guys be friends again?! Im stuck in the middle and im not on anybody's side okay. But please, i really really dont want to see you guys quarreling and stuff. I miss all your joy and laughter! HOW I WISH I COULD TURN BACK TIME ): )


6:59 AM