<body>


VERONICA.


I have a vagina and you don't.

*friends, B&J, boys, ice-skating, movies, shopping, Starbuck mocha franpiccino <3 What's not to love? :)



Links


Abigail Abigail Adeline Alexandria Ayunni Bonnie Charmaine Cherre Cheryn Crystal Cynthia Danielle Dasiree Dawn Debbie Dels Eleanor Esther Eunice Farah Faris Fionn Francesca Francesca Ignasia Isabella Jade Jane Jean Jerome Joanna Justina Kenneth Laavanya Lester Lixin Mae Magaret Maple Melissa Minghui Nicole Nicolette Nikki Ningxin Pearlyn Philothea Rachel Rita Runjin Samantha Saraann Seiriol Sharene Sheryl Shiming Shuping Sinyee Stephanie Terri Vanessa Vera Winglam

Leave me something


my baby shot me down.


Monday, February 06, 2006

Fuck! I am not a toy. I have feelings too, okay! UGH. You guys think you can do whatever you want to me? Fine, be that way. Im not gonna care. Its as if you care for me, too. Ohwell, i shant say your name here. I shall not VENT my anger on any of my friends out there, including you! Im just gonna act.. as if nothing has ever happened.

Well, thanks for making me feel so lonely in everything. I appreciate that. If thats your main aim, i cant stop you all. Whats the point of me being your friend when you cant tell me your problems or trust me enough? Gossiping and writing letters here and there. I hate it! You even called me a kpo. Thanks yeah, that hurt alot ):

*calms down...

NEVERMIND. I SHANT SAY ANYMORE. ILL SHALL JUST FORGIVE AND FORGET! I wont even remind myself about what happened today. neither should you, too. I dont want to cause anymore arguements already.

OKAY IM HAPPY NOW. (See, im smiling :( ... : ... :) [man thats lame])

BYEBYE.


2:16 AM