<body>


VERONICA.


I have a vagina and you don't.

*friends, B&J, boys, ice-skating, movies, shopping, Starbuck mocha franpiccino <3 What's not to love? :)



Links


Abigail Abigail Adeline Alexandria Ayunni Bonnie Charmaine Cherre Cheryn Crystal Cynthia Danielle Dasiree Dawn Debbie Dels Eleanor Esther Eunice Farah Faris Fionn Francesca Francesca Ignasia Isabella Jade Jane Jean Jerome Joanna Justina Kenneth Laavanya Lester Lixin Mae Magaret Maple Melissa Minghui Nicole Nicolette Nikki Ningxin Pearlyn Philothea Rachel Rita Runjin Samantha Saraann Seiriol Sharene Sheryl Shiming Shuping Sinyee Stephanie Terri Vanessa Vera Winglam

Leave me something


my baby shot me down.


Tuesday, February 14, 2006

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY (:
THANKS FOR ALL THOSE GIFTS, MY FRIENDS! AHHHH I LOVE EM ALL (:

I FEELING LIKE HUGGING NICOLETTE AGAIN, HAHAHAHA!

Ahhh i hate p.e nowadays. Pickle ball is just so boring! My arms are aching now from that dumb game ): It was actually kind of nuisance carrying those roses around. One of my roses became so.. NUAH. Hahaha. xD

Didnt do anything much after school. I was carrying the huge bear with me everywhere i go :D I just cant stop hugging it! Was at macs with Jane, Fionn, Mushuang, Maid, Mings! Kelly named my bear _______ (: YAAAAAY! Anyway saw my idiot in macs too. Hahaha! Trained to somerset and walked to heeren. I tell you, theres like, so many couples everywhere orchard road! -faints. Shopped around. Waited for Fionn, Mings and Abby to take neos while we look after their bags. HAHAHA WE WERE BROKE AND DECIDED NOT TO TAKE NEOPRINTS. Anyway took lots of photos with my maid's camera. The suddenly, saw Kevin and Maple appearing in front of me and jane, HAHAHAHA! Stgupid kevin, go whack my butt. Then Maple came to slap me in the face cause i whacked him back! Well, i told maple to slap me, actually. It has a "nice" feeling! HAHAHAHA. Joanne and her boyfriend came to meet us too :D And Nicolette came later. Omg she's like spending so much money for Valentine's day this year! She said she spent for than a HUNDRED BUCKS la? Omgomgomg. Okay, to tell you the truth, i only spent about $30 HAHAHAHAHAHA! Now you know how poor i am ):

AAAAHHHHH I HAVE DONE MY CME YET! I think im gonna start on it now !
Cyaaaa (:

[continued]

OMG SHIT. SHIT. SHIT. SHIT. SHIT. SHIT. Somebody STOLE my black plastic bag in townnnnnnnnnnnn! Damn. Theres my jeans, green razor back top AND MY OH SO PRECIOUS HEELS inside that bag! Not to mention a few other stuff too. Damn ): Screw the person who stole it! >:(

Thank you Jean, Jane, Abby, Nicolette and Jerome for cheering me up! <3


3:48 AM