I listened to Jay Chou's Jian Dan Ai for more than 15 times ytd night and im still not sick of it yet. Omg right. HAHA.
Met Maple, fionn and van and went for gym! It totally rocked. Very few seniors came! Mostly sec 1s and 2s. YAAAAAAY. I was trying to do that stunt again. Jane and Cynthia helped!Improved though! Managed to push my butt up, just that i cant kick my leg up high enough. I was kinda scared at the same time though! So yea. Fionn, Cynthia, Van
s and Maple were laughing at me when i did my half turn. So evil right! HAHA. Jame was still making fun of me. Went to hold my arm. Molester. And he actually asked me to help fix the mini tramp? I cant fix anything for nuts la. Hahaha. Went to ec macs and had brunch. Fionn taught me some dance steps she learnt from cheerleading! Cleaning windows huh? (: Maple and Fionn left for town later and met nic dels and cherre. Headed for danceworks! IT WAS GOOD. I fell down again. Nicolette pulled me back and i bent backwards in front of that statue. LOL. Many people cheered for our school! I got to admit it - our school dancers did very well! Good choreography i must say :D I love the breakdancing group! From pioneer sec/acs (b). Saw Mings, Abby they all with Maple and Fionn! Not to mention Mr Jiow & his son and Ms Kwan and her fiance! YEP.
Headed to suntec with fionn, nicolette, belnice, xinyi, mings and my maid! Shopped, talked, ate (: Had fun! Yah i lent nic my belt and she forgot to return it to meeee! I wanna wear it tmr one lehhhhhhhhhhhh. LOL nevermind. Trained to Somerset(spelt like this?) and headed to heeren for neos! It turned out not so well cause the color was like shit and my maid's face had this white spot on her face. Stupid machine.
YAY. I went home after that. Fionn and Xinyi were in the diff train as us! SORRY !!
FOUND OUT THE RESULTS FOR DANCEWORKS! OUR SCHOOL GOT IN SECOND PLACE! Seriously, they deserved to be in first place (: