<body>


VERONICA.


I have a vagina and you don't.

*friends, B&J, boys, ice-skating, movies, shopping, Starbuck mocha franpiccino <3 What's not to love? :)



Links


Abigail Abigail Adeline Alexandria Ayunni Bonnie Charmaine Cherre Cheryn Crystal Cynthia Danielle Dasiree Dawn Debbie Dels Eleanor Esther Eunice Farah Faris Fionn Francesca Francesca Ignasia Isabella Jade Jane Jean Jerome Joanna Justina Kenneth Laavanya Lester Lixin Mae Magaret Maple Melissa Minghui Nicole Nicolette Nikki Ningxin Pearlyn Philothea Rachel Rita Runjin Samantha Saraann Seiriol Sharene Sheryl Shiming Shuping Sinyee Stephanie Terri Vanessa Vera Winglam

Leave me something


my baby shot me down.


Thursday, February 09, 2006

Its raining cats and dogs for almost the whole day! Im already hating POA like nobody's busniess. Ms indian changed me and lava's place and i sat with Shobanana. She's really nice, seriously! :D

MATH CT TODAY. Sigh, gone case already. Physics tmr! Stupid sissy Mr X.

AHHHHHHHHH I FELL IN LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT xD
He's hott!

Okayokay. Right now, im listening to jay zhou's jian dan ai on my computer. Hmm, easy love? :/ The song is good. Just that i cant understand what the hell he's singing.

Feeling kinda down now. My close pals are going through lots of friendship problems! I tried helping them, but to no avail! The problem was actually not THAT serious, but now its.. UGH I DONT KNOW HOW TO SAY IT. Im worried. Im afraid. Im paranoid ): PLEASE BE FRIENDS AGAIN! Seeing you people fight really makes my heart shatter.

Stupid Kevin from St. Gabs wants me to give him a valentine's day present. He said he wants a Zen Vision :D So i said "yea, sure. Ill draw one of you". Luckily he agreed (: HE OWES ME A VALENTINE'S DAY GIFT TOO! I dont care.


3:27 AM