MOMMY IS LISTENING TO LINJUNJIES CD NOW. That's weird.
School was as per normal. Had english CA today! Sucks man :/ Hmmmm, i think ill pass! Math CA tmr, shit. Anyway POA lesson I kinda argued with Nicolette. Yeah we were pissed off and she shoved my message away and i was in a verge of tears(im glad no one noticed) yadah yadah. But bio lesson we were as happy as can be! (:
Ass was interesting, and disgusting. Had a talk about the penalities of abusing drugs and what are the effects of taking drugs etc etc. That stupid guy showed us a video on how they cane people! ITS HORRENDOUS LAAAA. They caned the guy's ass and left lots of blood and cane strokes! Remind me of I Not Stupid Too! Yeah the float would solve any buttock problems, HAHAA. Went to macs after that. Ate and talked and ate. Mings, abby, bel, frans and van were there too! HAHA abby loves fengjie! :DD Anyway walked around and played truth or dare in the interchange. It wasnt really fun lah. Heh.
Hello Ming Fart, im not scared of you. You acted badly in I Not Stupid, btw! Gogogo report to the police. We scared of you for what. Asswipe.
-Gasp! I CANT UNDERSTAND POA FOR NUTS, arghhhhh!
Byebye.