Omg today's is such an unlucky day for me & some other people! )):
1) Accidentally tripped over Bella's feet and scratched my poor knee against the track, and now i have to totally bend my leg while walking. It would really really hurt if i straighten my leg ):
2) Stupid ting xie. I was careless.
3) Boing boing boing.
4) P.E was just shit. My pickle ball sucked ): I played so well last week! GREAT.
5) Pool? Runjin beat me for 2 games. At least i won one game though.
6) Ahhhh, i couldn't find my nail strengthener! DIE.
7) And i really need to change my english sitting position. I DONT LIKE IT!
8) There's a physics test tomorrow, and i left my exercise book in school. Now how am i gonna study with the patethic textbook?!
9) That stupid guy squashed me in the bus.
10) Met someone i don't wish to see.
11) IM OFFICALLY BROKE.
12) POA CA tmr i think. Ahhhhhh! I wish i could just die now.
13) Poor jean cried cause she was scared about IJ superstar.
14)Nicolette didn't get into school team! Sigh. She tried her best though! And yeah, sorry nic!
15)Maple? Hmmm private stuff.
16) I HAVE A FEELING THAT GRACE & HER GANG WANTS TO FIND TROULBE WITH ME. :DD
THERE YOU GO. Wth. And i have no idea why i was so restless today. I couldn't belive i wasnt running or screaming around like i used to. Im getting old ): Anyway, it was super fun in the evening. Nicolette & Jane met us!
UGH WHAT AM I EVEN DOING HERE. I need to do my stupid letter writing. Cya guys.