<body>


VERONICA.


I have a vagina and you don't.

*friends, B&J, boys, ice-skating, movies, shopping, Starbuck mocha franpiccino <3 What's not to love? :)



Links


Abigail Abigail Adeline Alexandria Ayunni Bonnie Charmaine Cherre Cheryn Crystal Cynthia Danielle Dasiree Dawn Debbie Dels Eleanor Esther Eunice Farah Faris Fionn Francesca Francesca Ignasia Isabella Jade Jane Jean Jerome Joanna Justina Kenneth Laavanya Lester Lixin Mae Magaret Maple Melissa Minghui Nicole Nicolette Nikki Ningxin Pearlyn Philothea Rachel Rita Runjin Samantha Saraann Seiriol Sharene Sheryl Shiming Shuping Sinyee Stephanie Terri Vanessa Vera Winglam

Leave me something


my baby shot me down.


Friday, February 10, 2006

School was super fun today, despite having lots of injuries! (HAHAHAA.)

Okayokay. Reccess was not quite good. My mee soto tasted horrible. But i finished almost everything anyway! Haha. And physics? We went to the WRONG CLASSROOM. So dumb right. I fell down. Rah. Had physics test! Mr chan was acting damn sissy btw. So funny! Justina was laughing like theres no tomorrow! Yeppe.Hilarious. Had two free periods after that. Hahaa I flipped Maple's pinafore up and Kelly they all saw EVERYTHING! Yeahyeah Maple came to me to have her revenge and i sorta raped and she accidenally scrated MY EYE. Poor little eye. It was so red, and feels slimy. HAHAHA! Yah somemore she went to unbutton my blose inside my pinafore and knocked my shoulder against the wall. She arrr.. HAHAHA. played truth or dare! Funny man. I was dared to run around the classroom with cluthes screaming. I tried to. Succeeded halfway cause Cherre and dezi were videocamera-ing me and i feel so maluated cause i knew that most of the people were looking at me ): Did the forfeit instead! LICKING THE TABLE. You know what. I was so kan chiong, i accidentally knocked my tongue on the table instead. damn, how moronic can i be. After school, waited with Jane and kelly for nic they all to finish their English remedial. they played scrabble! Funfunfun! I kinda helped :D

KELLY WAS FUNNY. I SHANT SAY WHAT HAPPENED TO HER :DD

Lunched at macs with Mings, Abby and Maple. Abby has a crush on Fengjie! Yes, that 73 guy. Hahahahaahaha. She showed me her drawing of me. I look.. SHORT! Damn. And i think i lost my ez link card! Well it couldnt be. It must be at home! AHHHH. Stopping here now. Cya!


1:31 AM