<body>


VERONICA.


I have a vagina and you don't.

*friends, B&J, boys, ice-skating, movies, shopping, Starbuck mocha franpiccino <3 What's not to love? :)



Links


Abigail Abigail Adeline Alexandria Ayunni Bonnie Charmaine Cherre Cheryn Crystal Cynthia Danielle Dasiree Dawn Debbie Dels Eleanor Esther Eunice Farah Faris Fionn Francesca Francesca Ignasia Isabella Jade Jane Jean Jerome Joanna Justina Kenneth Laavanya Lester Lixin Mae Magaret Maple Melissa Minghui Nicole Nicolette Nikki Ningxin Pearlyn Philothea Rachel Rita Runjin Samantha Saraann Seiriol Sharene Sheryl Shiming Shuping Sinyee Stephanie Terri Vanessa Vera Winglam

Leave me something


my baby shot me down.


Friday, March 24, 2006

ABBY, NIC, AYU & I CRIED AT THE SAME TIME LAST NIGHT. SIGGGGGGGGGGGH ):
Its okay, we're feeling much better now !

Apologies to JD & MING FART. It was Yunfeng's number after all -.- DAMN WHY MUST THE VOICE AND NUMBER LOOK & SOUND THE SAME?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! (rahrah.)

School was super okay today. I almost stepped on cat poop during assembly! Justina said it was sand but it smelt like poop. Hahaha. Geog was super funny please. Sat with Kelly. She's so full of rubbish. Readers, if youre taking up geography, please turn to page 52 of your sec3 Geography textbook. Kelly is so dirty please! Yeah Dawn, Jiayi, Jean, Dels, Kelly and me couldnt stop laughing. Mrs Tan wanna know what was going on.

Mrs Tan: Girls, what is going on?
Dawn: Kelly is talking dirty! She's so disgusting!
Kelly: Wth its not me! Its her! *points at me
Veronica: What the?! I didnt do anything! I was looking at the grass la! *frowns*, *laughs until tummy aches*
Mrs Tan: Huuuuh? There's nothing dirty about geog what.
Me: Yeah right.
Kelly explains what was going on..
Mrs Tan: Oh god, you're so sick!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Yes, physics, my fav period! Mr Chan is so dirty! Showed him the flier we gave out on Wed. His eyes became so big and it almost popped out! And his jaws dropped. Damn funny! He wanted to keep the flier but thanks to Reshmi, she took it back! Yaaaay. Maple fell down when he wanted to lean on Lava's table! Damn cute luh she. Yeah she laughed until she cried! HAHAHAHAHAHA! After school was crap. Ms Wong made us stay back one period just to watch 3/2's debat eon Euthanesia. So WTH right? Neverminnnnnnnd.

Had lunch with Abby, Maple, Nicolette & Justinaaa! Im so broke now and i need more jobs. DONT WORRY DEBS, I DONT NEED YOUR SYMPATHY :D Girlfriend & Boyfriend left later and we headed to the library. I GOT SQUASHED IN BETWEEN THE LIFT DOORS(this is the 2nd time), ALL THANKS TO NICOLETTE. HMPH BIG BULLY. NOW SHE OWES ME SOMETHING! Sat down at this corner and we tried studying. In the end, we ended up crapping non stop and laughing like there's no tomorrow! Yeah i still cant forget Sam's chest hair. Hahahaha. Nicolette ah, go ask us how long yf's one is. Abby so smart.. go stretch out her hand as wide as possible and said "this long!" Hahaha. I wonder how she knows :D

Okay ill have to go now. Im gonna watch Drake & Josh in 5 minutes!

(continue...)
ABBY SENT ME SAM YEO'S PHOTO JUST NOW. COULDNT STOP LAUGHING PLEASE! HIS & HIS FAMILY IS SO DAO-ISH LOOKING MAN. HAHAHHAA! I hope Abby's feeling okay. Jerome's gone crazy! And Nicolette? Hope she's feeling better.
<3 y'all!


3:03 AM