<body>


VERONICA.


I have a vagina and you don't.

*friends, B&J, boys, ice-skating, movies, shopping, Starbuck mocha franpiccino <3 What's not to love? :)



Links


Abigail Abigail Adeline Alexandria Ayunni Bonnie Charmaine Cherre Cheryn Crystal Cynthia Danielle Dasiree Dawn Debbie Dels Eleanor Esther Eunice Farah Faris Fionn Francesca Francesca Ignasia Isabella Jade Jane Jean Jerome Joanna Justina Kenneth Laavanya Lester Lixin Mae Magaret Maple Melissa Minghui Nicole Nicolette Nikki Ningxin Pearlyn Philothea Rachel Rita Runjin Samantha Saraann Seiriol Sharene Sheryl Shiming Shuping Sinyee Stephanie Terri Vanessa Vera Winglam

Leave me something


my baby shot me down.


Friday, March 17, 2006

Ahhh, the holidays are so boring! I wanna go back to school ): Dang. Dad's got his new car! The color is so nice man. The saleman told me dad that we're the first to get that one cause its new! hahaha WHATEVER I couldnt care less. But anyway, the car is so smelly inside. Pffft.

The click five is performing at the Indoor Stadium on 15th April(Saturday), anyone wanna join me? :D :D Maple's broke. Hmmmm ill help her earn money so she can follow me! Hehehe. Anyway i just caught The Beauty & The Geeks on tv. Its so lame. Laura's hott! That nerdified guy is so childish. I wonder why that girl likes him. Ahh what losers.

Shit. I dont know if there's gym tomorrow! Ahhhh. I still cant do front pike properly! HELP.

Note to dels: Remember ahhh! My green tea xD


6:57 AM