<body>


VERONICA.


I have a vagina and you don't.

*friends, B&J, boys, ice-skating, movies, shopping, Starbuck mocha franpiccino <3 What's not to love? :)



Links


Abigail Abigail Adeline Alexandria Ayunni Bonnie Charmaine Cherre Cheryn Crystal Cynthia Danielle Dasiree Dawn Debbie Dels Eleanor Esther Eunice Farah Faris Fionn Francesca Francesca Ignasia Isabella Jade Jane Jean Jerome Joanna Justina Kenneth Laavanya Lester Lixin Mae Magaret Maple Melissa Minghui Nicole Nicolette Nikki Ningxin Pearlyn Philothea Rachel Rita Runjin Samantha Saraann Seiriol Sharene Sheryl Shiming Shuping Sinyee Stephanie Terri Vanessa Vera Winglam

Leave me something


my baby shot me down.


Sunday, March 12, 2006

Guess what. I have a bad habit of sleeping with the tv on infront of me! I slept at my dad's armchair at 8+pm and woke up at 730am today?! Wth!

Ahhhhh my arms are aching like mad! I hate James. He made me do front pike during gym yesterday and i cant get it STRAIGHT. Die. Anyway the performances at the SMU open house was cool. Nicolette & Jade were there with me! I was supporting Cynthia (: Hahahaha! Cherleh's flying off to PARIS(She prefers me to say paris instead of BANGKOK) tomorrow at 1pm! Im so gonna miss her )): And justinaaa? I dont know where she went to but im gonna miss her too! I hope Cherleh wont bring back bapok's pubic hair for me. HAHAHAHA!

Goodbye!


7:48 AM