IM REALLY REALLY SAD AND CONFUSED NOW. I got angry with 5 OF MY GUY FRIENDS! And maybe a few more very very soon. I just cant stand it any longer. What the hell is the problem with guys?! Its just so complicating and i just cant seem to understand them. JD AND BRYAN STARTED PRANKCALLING ME TODAY AND I THOUGHT IT WAS SHAWN. Like wth. must they ruin everything? Im starting to cry now. Fuck both of you! I hope yhou burn in hell and never return :X Oh yeah, Daniel, im sorry. Im just not into horny conversations. Go talk to someone else instead. Im really moody these few days. Sorry, daniel jie. I really am.
School was like shit today. Ms Wong scolded me just because i worked ytd and didnt come to school to print my work. Well, how could i when i did my project at like12AM with the help of dels & shawn(thanks yea!)? Well, she should at least be more understanding towards me. It took me a freaking hour to save this whole shit work into a diskette. AND YEAH, I USED SO MANY DISKS.You should probably know how frustrating that was. Nicolette broke down during chinese class. She needed my comfort and lao shi just shoo-ed me away. Like who the f does she think she is? Bullshit to those who say that teachers are understanding towards their students. like who would believe that. MOE? Hmmm maybe.
At the comp lab, Nic told me that her mum is suffering from pancres cancer. I feel so sorry for her! Okay, im gna break down very soon. Im sad. Shut up.
Lunched with Maple, Nicolette, Dels, and Ayunni at macs. YUnfeng, Jer & Faris came later on. Didnt bring the flyers! Anyway i dont wanna let Jerome get caning, or he'll have to sit on a float. Heh. Shawn sms-ed me and said he wanted to treat us to a movie. But we rejected. met him while walking halfway to the interchange.
Went to suntec with nicolette and met Abby. Saw that Ying Wei person again. mannn i hope he wont remember be or it'll be super embarassing! Ate at Ben&Jerrys! I paid the most y'know! Hahahahah. Went to the food court to eat straight after that. Abby lah! Greedy pig. Hahaha. Some major sick stuffs happened aftert hat lah. I hope Nic & Abby wont write it in their blogs! Yeap. Walked around and went home after that.
Dels said something really funny about x on msn just now. Hahaha the breaker!
» ASSCLOWNS; In a second it all comes right back to me says:
later break too much
» ASSCLOWNS; In a second it all comes right back to me says:
break his head
» ASSCLOWNS; In a second it all comes right back to me says:
HAHAHA
» ASSCLOWNS; In a second it all comes right back to me says:
CRACK OPEN LIKE COCONUT
Gosh this is too funny :D
SOMEBODY PLEASE MAKE ME SMILE.