Exams, exams, exams. ):
Have been studying real hard this weekend! My pens are seriously running out of ink and im gonna go haywire in no time. Oh man! ARGH. Fuck my parents & everything. They ditch me for their friends for night supper while i was fucking crying and needed comfort. too bad if i used the f word on them. Theyre mofos. Dad's exxagerating on me. Yeah and because of that he cancelled the oh so wonderful trip to De Saru. The garden pipe broke & water squirted up everywhere & everyone was making so much noise.. and thanks to jerome for waking me up, from your sms. Haha. SIGGGGGGGH.
Seriously, i havent been this vulgar before. Oh damn.
Craving for Macadamia now.. which is in the fridge( a few cm away from me!). Lalalala.
I think i need some time by myself
without anybody else
I just need to unwind
in my time machine.
I hope i can just die right now.
Bye.