<body>


VERONICA.


I have a vagina and you don't.

*friends, B&J, boys, ice-skating, movies, shopping, Starbuck mocha franpiccino <3 What's not to love? :)



Links


Abigail Abigail Adeline Alexandria Ayunni Bonnie Charmaine Cherre Cheryn Crystal Cynthia Danielle Dasiree Dawn Debbie Dels Eleanor Esther Eunice Farah Faris Fionn Francesca Francesca Ignasia Isabella Jade Jane Jean Jerome Joanna Justina Kenneth Laavanya Lester Lixin Mae Magaret Maple Melissa Minghui Nicole Nicolette Nikki Ningxin Pearlyn Philothea Rachel Rita Runjin Samantha Saraann Seiriol Sharene Sheryl Shiming Shuping Sinyee Stephanie Terri Vanessa Vera Winglam

Leave me something


my baby shot me down.


Friday, April 21, 2006

Hello Mammals :D

Math test today. Justina, Bestfriend & I are soooo gonna flunk it! SIGGH ): Im lovin' kelly's drawings! She claims that she always draw nicer for me but not for herself. Hmmmmm.

Kenneth pranked me! Some 987 shit. I ALMOST fell for it. Hahahaha. In the end i called him!

Went to town with Abby, Nicolette, Vera & Charmaine! It was so bloody fun! No, no blood involved xD Walked to KFC. We were making so much noise! Vera totally embarassed us and made us laugh our heads off. Belnice was calling her and she was carrying her tray with her kfc meal and she used her hand to pick up the call, and the large cup of coke spilt on the sec school guy's pants! It was soo funny. I was pointing and laughing at her and people were looking at us! And the guy went "oh my god." HAHAHAHA! Mannn i hope people wont assume that he peed on his pants. And i wouldnt wanna see him ever, again. :D Belnice met us after that! Taled talked laughed laughed. Walk to Artfriend. Veraaaa is gonna spread to the whole world that i once cooked a patty w/o a fire last year during home econs.(I was her partner!) I didnt know she could remember! I mean, i forgot about it already. Lol. Belbel bought so many stuff there. Wanted to buy that dummy! But, no money. So yeah. Went to study at the Orchard library after that! Charmaine's laugh is horrendous :D She laugh's like ah meng.

Left the library with Nic earlier. Ate at Mos Buger! It was like 2 hours after i had my kfc meal. hahaha my stomach is like a bottomless pit xD After that, is home sweet home!

Its been a long time since we had our threesome daily dose. Was so high & all. All hail Spastards! :D Can't wait for Dance Night!


6:15 AM