<body>


VERONICA.


I have a vagina and you don't.

*friends, B&J, boys, ice-skating, movies, shopping, Starbuck mocha franpiccino <3 What's not to love? :)



Links


Abigail Abigail Adeline Alexandria Ayunni Bonnie Charmaine Cherre Cheryn Crystal Cynthia Danielle Dasiree Dawn Debbie Dels Eleanor Esther Eunice Farah Faris Fionn Francesca Francesca Ignasia Isabella Jade Jane Jean Jerome Joanna Justina Kenneth Laavanya Lester Lixin Mae Magaret Maple Melissa Minghui Nicole Nicolette Nikki Ningxin Pearlyn Philothea Rachel Rita Runjin Samantha Saraann Seiriol Sharene Sheryl Shiming Shuping Sinyee Stephanie Terri Vanessa Vera Winglam

Leave me something


my baby shot me down.


Saturday, April 01, 2006

I didnt go for gym today. Well, went there. Called X. Quarrelled. Cabbed home which costed me 6 smelly bucks.

Was sms-ing Shawn the whole morning. He says he's trying to help me get tickets (thanks ahhh!) and also, Kenneth Tan is gonna give me his tixs if he has extraaa. YAY?

Went to Padang Field with Sara-ann today! It rocked, totally. Most of the Hollaback Crew teams were okay, except that stupi Singapore Rap from Woodlands Sec i think. I absolutely love the last team! They look like streetdancers. Hahahahah! ILL HATE VERNON A FOREVER AND EVER AND I HOPE HE BURNS IN HELL AND NEVER RETURN. He's a lame freak & made us waste all our time coming here just NOT to get picked to get the Click Five tickets? He's an a-hole. Wanna know how he picks people to go on stage? Well, he choose people IN GROUPS, and only those in FRONT of him. Both of us were somewhat on his left and a few rows behind. Like wth? Im so sad now.

If i have to sing on the radio to get those tickets, i will. Well, maybe 80% yes, 20% no. Oh, i saw Shan Wee today! He's hott :D

OH YEAH, DID I TELL YOU THAT SARA ANN SCARED ME IN THE BUS? Shant post the details here. Heehee.

HAPPY APRIL FOOLS! <333


6:15 AM