<body>


VERONICA.


I have a vagina and you don't.

*friends, B&J, boys, ice-skating, movies, shopping, Starbuck mocha franpiccino <3 What's not to love? :)



Links


Abigail Abigail Adeline Alexandria Ayunni Bonnie Charmaine Cherre Cheryn Crystal Cynthia Danielle Dasiree Dawn Debbie Dels Eleanor Esther Eunice Farah Faris Fionn Francesca Francesca Ignasia Isabella Jade Jane Jean Jerome Joanna Justina Kenneth Laavanya Lester Lixin Mae Magaret Maple Melissa Minghui Nicole Nicolette Nikki Ningxin Pearlyn Philothea Rachel Rita Runjin Samantha Saraann Seiriol Sharene Sheryl Shiming Shuping Sinyee Stephanie Terri Vanessa Vera Winglam

Leave me something


my baby shot me down.


Sunday, April 02, 2006

Like finally, im watching Campus for my first time. I dont usually watch this kinda chinese stuff. Hahahaha! Anyway, Adriano's really funny just now. Was laughing so hard at him! Im sad for geraldine, but really really happy for Zhiyang! Yeaaaa. I was continuosly sms-ing Abby and talking about Campus. Heeeheeeeeeeeee (:

I HAVENT DONE MY HOMEWORK YET. DAMN.

(edited)

Three cheers for Zhiyang the Campus Superstar :D
Im feeling high, VERY HIGH!


7:04 AM