More than half of the class got chased out of class for Emath lesson for not doing our math question! HAHAHAHA, only 11 were in class :D Poor Mrs Khoo. Dental appointment next. Were we kinda lost. And this super annoying Ij Pri teacher came to us later and said "Look at your belts, its so disgusting!" RAHHHHHHH. Kept on disturbing Crystal & the other ij pri kids :D They're so cute! Heeeheeeee!
Went to EC macs with Nicolette & Maple. Stupid "depressed" guy was there again. Sleeping. Man, he stink! Literally. And he wore the same clothes since yesterday. I bet he didnt bathe and stinked up half of the macs upstairs.
It was raining later. Maple went home. Was running in the rain! Yes me and my stupid phobia of lightning. SIGGH. It freaks me out la, hahahaa! Anyway, i was drenched with rainwater, totally. Entered HDBHUB building, and we felt VERY VERY COLD? our teeth kept on chattering, hohoho! Yeah many people were looking at us. Trained to Dhoby Ghaut. Went to Nicolette's shop, Meat U there! Accompanied nic upstairs to get something from her Ah Leow person. I couldnt stand the smell of cigaretes over there, so i waited for her farrrr outside. I was busying myself in front of the mirror for like 15mins! Ate chicken & bobochacha later! YUMMMMY. I bet it tastes better than jerome's jack&jills chips. Hahaha. Shopped at PS . I want that bag but damn it cost $61.90 ): Ohwells, i shall start to save more money nowwww. Took neoprints later! It turned out goooooood. Walked around after that and went home later!
On the mrt train, this busniessman was scolding someone over the phone. He was shouting all the vulgarities out! Like "What the TOOT is wrong with you? What the TOOT do you want, ah? I need TOOTing time to cool down, la!" I was looking at him constantly and he looked back and i gave him THAT LOOK and he turned away. Hahahaha! (:
Im having a feeling that i won't be going on 15April! Sigggggggggggh.