Seriously. I dont know what's your problem now. Just stop getting so senstive over small things, okay? You still have jane to accompany you to the gym! Why cant you let me have my own time? You should understand how much i love The Click Five. Its abit rare for them to come to Singapore I suppose? Sigh. And the Gym? ITS ALWAYS THERE. NOT MOVING. And i promised that after 15th April, i'll to follow you till you have your tip-top shape. You even said that lifting weights would GAIN MORE FATS? Sigh. You dont trust me, nevermind. I have other problems to solve. Im not angry or anything, i just want you to understand how i feel. And very much, i can tell how you feel if i were in your shoes. Im sorry, i really am. I dont want you to be angry over such small matter okay? You're my great friend, and i certainly abhor quarrelling/arguing with you. Your two words seem to hit me so hard.
This week is so stressful! 2 Japanese girls came to our school, dressed up like Sailor Moon(aye, its cute!), and the stupid International Friendship Day competiton. I did so many tests today! Social studies & TIMSS(Trend(i think?) International Math & Science Study). It was okay, overall.
Hmmm did many things after school later. but currently im not in the mood to blog it all out. And i forgot to mention that i canNOT tolerate Ms Wong singing Edelwis. Its uber lame, seriously.
THANK YOU BESTFRIEND! FOR EVERYTHANG!
<3and shawn too.
Bye people.
/ taste the saline rolling down my cheekbone