Today seems to be the BEST DAY OF 2006 SO FAR!
Left the interchange with Jane, Nicolette, Sharlene & Theresa. Took the freaking wrong bus to NYJC, so we cabbed there instead. Anyway, we arrived just in time. Helped Laavanya with her timing! Kept cheering for her! Wheeee! Anyway she did well. My turn was up next, the 2nd batch. Ran with Priya & Nicolette but i went at my own speed in the end. My mouth was making me so uncomfortable and dry, and i had to stop and walk. HAHAHA. Was the first in the 2nd batch anyway! 14.28mins. Sucked huh. My legs were feeling so jelly and i felt like fainting :/
Jean, & Nic, Jane & I cabbed to tpy later. Could'nt find nicolette's shoe so we cabbed to my place and had cafe cartel. Yummy food there. But we couldn't finish it so i took home! Went to my house later. Changed and everything. Jean ahhh, pervert. Dont know what she did to Nicolette in my Parents bedroom! Hahahha!
Daddy fetched us to SIS after he dropped jean off Ajulnied Mrt station. Good thing we reached there early. The queue was still short! Sat down and talked talked talked. That stupid Ronin lead singer gave the lady beside me 4 backstage passes! Im so jealous. Yah she was being so proud and kept talking about it to her friends. So annoying! Dels & Sara-ann came after that. It was so freaking hott! Anyways they let us in around 230 and got my goodie bag! Its just rubbish, really. After that the door opened and we rushed for the seats! I was being mad lah HAHAHA. Saw Jerome and his friends. Mings & Bel joined us! YAY. Dels kept on burping into my ear. Hohoho. the first part of the show was kinda boring, including RONIN. Mannn i wanted to sleep but Dels woke me up! RONIN was making so much f noise and i couldnt even understand he's screaming about. Stupid. The hollaback crew teams are good, especially Street Fusion(my all-time fav!), Adestra & Team Se7en. Okay im gonna fast forward a little. Hmmmm. Don & Drew performed later and it was cool! Their Valentine song was uber funny! Ooooh, i saw Shan! His voice sounds different from the radio. Hawhaw.
THE CLICK FIVE PERFORMED AFTER THAT! IT WAS AWESOME I SWEAR! ME & SARA RUSH TO THE FRONT AND WERE BEING SO CRAZY. YES, I WAS SCREAMING AND SHOUTING MY LUNGS OUT. THEY SANG GOOD DAY, JUST THE GIRL, CATCH YOUR WAVE, AND SOME OTHER BONUS TRACKS. HAHAHAHA! WAS JUMPING AND MOVING ALL ABOUT AND I WAS SWINGING MY ARMS EVERYWHERE AND ACCIDENTALLY HIT THE GIRL BESIDE ON THE FACE. I DIDNT CARE! I SAW ERIC DILL & JOEYY ZEHR! YAAAAY! OH, NOW MY THROAT HURTS FROM ALL THAT SCREAMING. MY PANTS WAS DROPPING TOO FROM ALL THAT JUMPING. HAHAHAHAHAH. By the way, Street Fusion is the world's first Hollaback Crew! Yep, they won & im proud of them!
After everything was over, Jane, Nicolette & I took a bus to Suntec and had dinner at kfc. I think that guy with purple spiky hair is hott :D Did many stupid things there and kept laughing. I absolutely love that photo of jane! LOL. Nicolette & I switched our footwear after that. She was wearing my heels and i was wearing my flats i lent her, hahaha!
Reached home at 11pm? Have been listening to my click five cd till now! Im never gonna be sick of it! (: (: (:
IVE NEVER BEEN SO HAPPY THIS YEAR :DDDD