<body>


VERONICA.


I have a vagina and you don't.

*friends, B&J, boys, ice-skating, movies, shopping, Starbuck mocha franpiccino <3 What's not to love? :)



Links


Abigail Abigail Adeline Alexandria Ayunni Bonnie Charmaine Cherre Cheryn Crystal Cynthia Danielle Dasiree Dawn Debbie Dels Eleanor Esther Eunice Farah Faris Fionn Francesca Francesca Ignasia Isabella Jade Jane Jean Jerome Joanna Justina Kenneth Laavanya Lester Lixin Mae Magaret Maple Melissa Minghui Nicole Nicolette Nikki Ningxin Pearlyn Philothea Rachel Rita Runjin Samantha Saraann Seiriol Sharene Sheryl Shiming Shuping Sinyee Stephanie Terri Vanessa Vera Winglam

Leave me something


my baby shot me down.


Monday, April 03, 2006

veronica --
[noun]:

A person who falls into an outhouse and dies

'How" will you be defined in the dictionary?' at QuizGalaxy.com


This quiz is dumb. Yes, dumb.

School was super boring today. Ms Wong asked for my file for at least 5 TIMES & i said it was in the locker. Thank god i had all my worksheets filed in. Ah meng is such a biased teacher. Made me share a table with Gowri! I love to have my own individual table. HMPH. Bio was interesting :D

Cabbed to Waffletown with Justina & nicolette! Had a great time there. I love my HAM waffle (: Went to 7-11 afterward. I didnt buy my BANANA cause there isnt ANY LEFT. Yah it was dman funny. Some acs guys were thinking dirty :B HMMMMMS.

Cabbed back to ToaPayoh. Shawn made my day! I REALLY HOPE HIS FRIEND WOULD HAVE THE TICKETS MAN. I really wanna see Joey Zehr & The Hollaback Crew & Shan Wee Wee :D HOHOHO. Met ayunni and Justina & her left. So me & nic went to EC and met jane & co. I was being hyper & crazy there. HAHAHA :D Went to the taxi stand there. We were making alot of noises there! Even the taxi drivers looked/stared at us through the windows! Yeap.

WATCHING DRAKE&JOSH NOW. CYAAAA!


4:22 AM