HAPPY BIRTHDAY MINGS! :DWoke up at noon today. Met Nicolette at TPY! This stupid girl came to me and asked for donations. hahaha. Walked to school to get my heels but the stupid gate was locked! I was wearing bathroom slippers and i couldnt wear that to town so i went to buy new slippers! Went to Paragon and saw Jerome with Jo Ash and his mom! Ahhh Jo Ash so effing cute xD But Jerome is the cutest!Nic & I agreed that both of them look so cute together! Hahaha got a photo of them! Bought them m&m cookies! And Nicolette bought that click 5 cd for me at first, but i told her i couldnt accept it so i made her kept it!
Walked to Heeren after that. Nicolette got me this billabong leather wallet and it costed a bomb i tell you. Ahhhh dont know how to thank her. I must buy her something! :D :D Went to Mos Burger at Taka! Jer came (: Hahaha Nicolette say i malu her when she didnt know that the tissue was stuck on her shirt HAHAHA! How would i know it accidentally fell when i thought you didnt wanna stain your shirt with your burger! hahaha! Went to Isetan to get Jerome's Mother's Day present and went back to Toapayoh! Walked to the club to play pool but in the end the auntie told us that the pool table is spoilt! Grrr. Met Maple back in Tpy! She's still as hyper as always (: Nicolette left. Then while walking, Maple kept on singing We Are the Champions. hahaha! I may be going with her to M.O.S! Or DXO? Hahaha. Jer followed me home after that. He hugged me! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! :D :D :D
Sigh, tonight was kinda sad. Many of my pals are kinda sad now. I tried everything i could to help them. I hope things would change ): Nicolette, dont be sad anymore! Cheer up okay! You have me! (:
LALALA. Enough about that. Im having minor sunburns noww. Have a bit of tan. Hehehe.