<body>


VERONICA.


I have a vagina and you don't.

*friends, B&J, boys, ice-skating, movies, shopping, Starbuck mocha franpiccino <3 What's not to love? :)



Links


Abigail Abigail Adeline Alexandria Ayunni Bonnie Charmaine Cherre Cheryn Crystal Cynthia Danielle Dasiree Dawn Debbie Dels Eleanor Esther Eunice Farah Faris Fionn Francesca Francesca Ignasia Isabella Jade Jane Jean Jerome Joanna Justina Kenneth Laavanya Lester Lixin Mae Magaret Maple Melissa Minghui Nicole Nicolette Nikki Ningxin Pearlyn Philothea Rachel Rita Runjin Samantha Saraann Seiriol Sharene Sheryl Shiming Shuping Sinyee Stephanie Terri Vanessa Vera Winglam

Leave me something


my baby shot me down.


Thursday, May 04, 2006

Hi! Ah, i missed going online! Things have been happening these past few days. Both pleasant & unpleasant. Well, more unpleasant stuff to be precise ): But nevermind i shant post about it here. Exams have been really stressful. Im gonna fail my chinese paper 1 for sure. I dont even know what im talking about in my chinese compo! Wrote about my neighbours? There's no paper today. That means no school! I dreamt that i bought many many clothes from Mango & Topshop last night. How i wish i have THAT amount of money! Hahaha. Hmmm, did i tell you that ive learnt how to play the guitar a few days ago? Well, just a few chords and strumming. It was rad. Thanks, rj :D

Uncle Roman's gonna buy some anti-virus software for my computer. That means my comp is gonna be reformatted and I hope he does it A.S.A.P! Yeap. I almost caught a cold too. That's cause i rain in the rain(w/o lightning!) around HDBHUB and got myself drenched and my socks & socks soaking wet. Mann! Ohwell.

3 Papers down. Many more to go! Im gonna revise math now. Have fun, veronica ): Cant wait to watch Drake&Josh(All time fav) and Women of Time tonight!

Stopping here. Seems to me that this is a long post. No one hardly reads anyway cause its so boring! I cant believe i own a very boring blog :/ Lmao.

Okay bye!


1:03 AM