I DREAMT ABOUT SOMETHING THAT COULDN'T MAKE ME STOP SMILING WHEN I WOKE UP!
This morning was wacked. Me & Maple were really tired & decided NOT to go for CIP. Isn't that
goooooood? ;)
Met up with Nicolette in the evening. I suddenly realise that im always out with her every weekend & and now we even go night shopping till late! Anyways, went around town. Shopped like crazy. Spent most of our time at FEP. Got our Mango Lingo! Yummy. Hahahaa. Went past Paragon. Noticed the red flowers around the statue. Hahaha i still had the guts to get 2 for me & nic! Well i wasn't supposed to take it but HAHAHAH. It didnt say "do not touch" anyways. Besides, many flowers were taken as there were many holes on the styrofoam. LALALA. Ate at Cine. KFC was the funniest. Talked about girls stuff. Nicolette asked me this dumb question and my answer was really never ending and stupid. One of the answers i said was really really random and both of us were laughing super hard & nic had her burger in her mouth! And.. err. We totally embarassed ourselves there. Well thats what we are (: Shopped at Heeren after that. At about 9+pm, we decided to leave. So we walked back to Paragon outside as Nicolette promised to get those flowers. Hahaha our 2nd attempt was really stupid. The security guard caught me holding on to the flowers and started chasing me around the pillar hahahahaha! I got so scared but laughing at the same time. but the security guy didnt really care though. Cause we werent the only one taking those flowers! This little boy took a whole bunch of them and ran off w/o the guard knowing! Hahahaha. So i still had 1 though. Reached the interchange after that and saw Maple! She was grabbing on to me and swinging me to & fro and got me a headache. Haha!
Wow, i reached home late & dad didnt scold me. Wooooooo :D
I cant believe Lester picked up my call while he was SHOWERING HALFWAY. As im still his alarm clock ever since 2005, ill have to wake him up tomorrow at 810am! Mannnnn he's really good.
I MISS MY BABY :(