<body>


VERONICA.


I have a vagina and you don't.

*friends, B&J, boys, ice-skating, movies, shopping, Starbuck mocha franpiccino <3 What's not to love? :)



Links


Abigail Abigail Adeline Alexandria Ayunni Bonnie Charmaine Cherre Cheryn Crystal Cynthia Danielle Dasiree Dawn Debbie Dels Eleanor Esther Eunice Farah Faris Fionn Francesca Francesca Ignasia Isabella Jade Jane Jean Jerome Joanna Justina Kenneth Laavanya Lester Lixin Mae Magaret Maple Melissa Minghui Nicole Nicolette Nikki Ningxin Pearlyn Philothea Rachel Rita Runjin Samantha Saraann Seiriol Sharene Sheryl Shiming Shuping Sinyee Stephanie Terri Vanessa Vera Winglam

Leave me something


my baby shot me down.


Sunday, May 14, 2006

Im blogging once again.


Met Maple at night! I thought she wanted to play pool so i rushed to her house -.- Hahaha took many retarded photos! And i really mean retarded. HAHAHA! Michelle's leg got dislocated and Maple kept on making fun of her. Well it seems okay to me but the scene was really really hilarious. Oh, we watched this tape on youtube. Hell funny! Go check it out. http://www.youtube.com/results?related=hard%20gay%20english&sort=relevance&page=2 . You might wanna watch that yahoo commercial. That gay was scaring the shit outta those Jap girls! Hahahaha! Its sick though!


Went to TPY after that. Bought some stuffs. Maple fetched me to my bus queue! Yay. Cant wait to go out with my baby boy tomorrow! I owe him a hug <3>

IF ONLY I COULDNT GO OUT WITH SMELLY ABBY, FARAH R, AND MY BABY BOYYYYYYYY TODAY! Theyre such fun people! Hahaha!


Good night people. May i have a sweet dream tonight. I just remembered that i dreamt about the hippies last night! HOHOHO.


8:42 AM