Just had ommelette for lunch! Yummy.
School was sucha draggggg. We had to vote for some Student/teacher award. Well i voted for Ms Shanti & Wing Lam :D Hehehe. After that, we had a briefing about the netball event which is held near the end of May. It was soooo hot. And i was having a headache. Sad, right? HAHAH. Trying to be as ego as baby! xD Went up to class after that to attend this patethic Praxis course. Thank goodness i was with Abby, Justina, Bella, Amanda & Quan. Bestfriend was in another class ): Anyways, we played some stupid board game which is somewhat like Monopoly. Well, we didnt really play la, actually we were the only table in class which doesnt give a damn about it cause it was so boringggg! Had reccess earlier than before. I felt like i was dying from starvation. I was soooooooo hungry! ): Had chicken rice! Went up to class again and did the same thing. This time, we played. I was retrenched! AAHHHHHHHH.
Went to tpy with Nic & Maple and met baby together. He was sleeping at macs, waiting for me! Hahaha! Headed to the club, played pool. You know, it was my treat! But i dont care, im not paying next time! Hehe. I played like aelrjib today. Was so darn restless, thanks to Praxis. Rarrr. My baby got the black ball into the pocket! But nevermind (: Talked and swinged around the chair after our game. Maple & Nicolette was embarrassing me about camp! Mannn i dont even wanna think about it. Stupid dragonboating! jhdfhng. That was like the most embarassing thing that happened to me. Well, not as if it only happened to me right! :'(
Went home with baby after that. Yay he taught me how to fold a heart today! I have to go now. Byebye!