<body>


VERONICA.


I have a vagina and you don't.

*friends, B&J, boys, ice-skating, movies, shopping, Starbuck mocha franpiccino <3 What's not to love? :)



Links


Abigail Abigail Adeline Alexandria Ayunni Bonnie Charmaine Cherre Cheryn Crystal Cynthia Danielle Dasiree Dawn Debbie Dels Eleanor Esther Eunice Farah Faris Fionn Francesca Francesca Ignasia Isabella Jade Jane Jean Jerome Joanna Justina Kenneth Laavanya Lester Lixin Mae Magaret Maple Melissa Minghui Nicole Nicolette Nikki Ningxin Pearlyn Philothea Rachel Rita Runjin Samantha Saraann Seiriol Sharene Sheryl Shiming Shuping Sinyee Stephanie Terri Vanessa Vera Winglam

Leave me something


my baby shot me down.


Sunday, May 14, 2006

Oh great. Im stuck at home now while my boyfriend & Abby & Farah are at Maina Sqaure! Hahahaha but nevermind, i shall go accompany my mama on Mother's Day!

Let me blog about yesterday, since there's nothing to blog about today. Dumdeedumsssss.

Met up with Nicolette at the interchange yesterday. Ive been out with her two days in a row already xD Finallyyyyyyyy, i was late. Muahahah. Trained to bugis! Reminisced abit about those prank calls and those funny stuff we did. We were laughing so hard! Oh, that tissue paper thing was hell funny please! City Hall was our next station. Then we looked at each other. We didnt feel like getting up from our seats! We were awfully tired. I slept for 2 hours that night cause jerome msged me at 6 and i couldnt sleep after that! I had a bad bad dream ): But he cheered me up. Hahaha! So we sat in the train until it goes back to City Hall and we transfered (: See how nonsense we were? Ate at Mos Burger. It was sooooo crowded it took us almost forever to find a table. Hahaha. After our lunch we shopped for Mings & Jane's present! Im getting brokeee. Ahhh. After spending like almost every cash i had, i saw so many things i wanna buy ): Rawrrrr. Nicolette made me carry this huge bulky plastic bag for her and i was simply dragging it everywhere i went. I felt so restless and sleepy! HAHA!

Nicolette & I went back to Toa Payoh and walked to entertainment centre very VERY slowly. We watched Poseidon! Wasted 9 patethic smelly bucks on that movie. Water here, there, everywhere! Ship sink that sink lah. Wasting my time watching how they escape that stupid ship. Hahaha. Nicolette stop saying sorry its okay! Its not your fault please. Like as if you knew this movie was so GOOD. Man, i think Infection & Poseidon are the worst movies ever. Cant wait to watch Da Vinci Code, Over The Hedge & Just My Luck sooon! (:


4TH JUNE(After Dance Night) - I HOPE ITS CONFIRMED, I SERIOUSLY CANT WAIT! (: (: (:


12:50 AM