<body>


VERONICA.


I have a vagina and you don't.

*friends, B&J, boys, ice-skating, movies, shopping, Starbuck mocha franpiccino <3 What's not to love? :)



Links


Abigail Abigail Adeline Alexandria Ayunni Bonnie Charmaine Cherre Cheryn Crystal Cynthia Danielle Dasiree Dawn Debbie Dels Eleanor Esther Eunice Farah Faris Fionn Francesca Francesca Ignasia Isabella Jade Jane Jean Jerome Joanna Justina Kenneth Laavanya Lester Lixin Mae Magaret Maple Melissa Minghui Nicole Nicolette Nikki Ningxin Pearlyn Philothea Rachel Rita Runjin Samantha Saraann Seiriol Sharene Sheryl Shiming Shuping Sinyee Stephanie Terri Vanessa Vera Winglam

Leave me something


my baby shot me down.


Monday, May 22, 2006

SDKLJFSKLFGFEKGMJGKDGMDFSGSD IM SO F-ED UP TODAY!Tell me, what could make it worse?


Maple witnessed EVERYTHING in the car. I was so damn pissed. I knew long ago about how my dad feels about me, its just that he doesnt even wanna admit it to me. Ahhhhh, why do i always feel so insecure at home?! f f f f f f. Couldn't take it anymore so i broke down. Wtf so many problems are piling up on me. Why me?


School. What about school? EVERYTHING. Dad wasn't satisifed with my studies. Netball Carnvial? HMPH. Tried my best, people pretended i never exsisted. You all pro at dao-ing eh? I mean, c'mon lah! You all want me to try. You all said that you are short of people. Me, acting as a vice-chair, at least put in some effort right? Being in both netball & cheerleading is so tiring! And my netball position is super super tiring. Comment about me all you all want. I dont f-ing care. Cause ive already tried my best. Broke down again after school. At least my close pals were there for me. Thanks, by the way. And yeah, i couldn't take it anymore. I was so mad at everything.(Yeah i was being lame started "cutting" myself with m,y fingernails. I dont know why either! I guess, im feeling so much pain inside and that's how i make myself feel better. Hmmms. Dont bother. Im being so rubbishy today. Oh, and if you think i am PMS-ing or giving attitude to people around me then im sorry. UGGGGGHHHHHHHH!


Ate at very very VERY late lunch at KFC with Nic & Maple. Told each other our problems. Sigh. No wonder the phrase "Expected the Unexpected" flashed into my mind a few days ago. I was expecting this. See, this proves my 6th sense! I can somehow expect how the near future would turn out. Ahhhhhh. F-ing hate this. And i dont know why im using so many vulgarities. I think its because of my dad. My dad use then i use lah! Asshole la he. jerhgkklesrmgjkrshxngsme. Getting back on the track....


Met back with Jane & Mae in macs! Sent Mae back to the interchange first then headed back. Talked about many many things. Mostly about Singapore Idol! Super funny. Nong nong ago.. nong nong ago. Hahahaha. Did i tell you know while i was talking and pointing at something and looking somewhere else, Maple bit me so hard for no reason and i went "OOOOOOOWW!" so loud that everyone in macs turned at our table to see what was going on. HAHAHAHAH! I think almost all of us realised that this middle aged guy in black sitting in front of us kept on looking at us. Uhhh, Jane noticed that he was looking at me. Shit. I realised that too. Ahhhhhh!


I GTG NOW I DONT WANNA BLOG ANYMORE.


7:54 AM