What have you done wrong, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WRONG? Ha-ha-ha. That's like the most stupid question ive ever read this week. You knew that i was fucking mad with you yesterday(& had forgiven you), you still did the same thing back to me again. You said it was a joke. Like, whatever you say. IF, this whole shit was a joke, wouldn't you be laughing? But the truth is, this wasn't a joke. It wasn't necessary for you to mention that. We were talking about a topic, and you went to that topic. Dont wtf me ok. Not all your senses are accurate. Wow, did i just read that i pressurize you? Like, who was the one who pressurized me first? You brought up this problem ok. The problem lies with you. If you want my respect to you, you ought to respect me too. Dont care about me, fine. I wont either. Sheesh. I guess what the others said was right. You are CHILDISH. Very, very childish. Well nevermind, i wont blame you for that. I wont anyhow scold people you know. X did the same thing to me. But in the end i had forgiven her and she didnt mention it to me about it already. What about you? So, you think i anyhow scold you huh. Wah, im so bias lah! I wasn't in a bad mood. You gave me that bad mood. "i am not so childish like u do who scold people whom u doesnt like " So youve been saying that i didnt like you as my good friend? Well if you continue having that thinking that everybody in school have been gossiping/bitching and hating you then you better stop. Cause you're gonna make things worse. I knew you said sorry. I DID forgive you. I still had the initiative to talk to you today while checking our bio paper. But BOOM. You started this whole fucking shit again. My fault? Nooooooo. What do you mean that i am most sad? You're saying im sad? HAWHAWHAW! What a joke. Why am i sad for? I have Jerome, my bestfriend, my close pals to have fun with all the time! If you think im sad because of those papers, then you're wrong. Im just disappointed but not sad. Thats two different meanings. If you think i treat people like shit, ask my friends instead. Do i treat Maple like shit? Do I? Do i treat Nic like shit? Do i treat jiayi like shit? You think im treating you like shit cos im the shitface. But you brought up this shitty matters first. So yeah. I guess youre treating yourself like shit. Yeah yeah your fucking crap i am not your true friend huh! If i am not your true friend you wouldnt call me crying and asking me for help lah. If i am not your true friend i wouldnt be there helping you whenever i could la. Seriously, what you said on your blog. Im not hurt. Not one bit. Thats because theres so many great things out there which i treasured & looked forward to. Like today, going out with Mae & my close pals! You still said that im gonna bad mouth you after reading your post. Well, havent you really bad-mouth me on yours? Please please please, next time take time to consider what youre gonna say aiight. You dont give a damn? I bet you're lying. Deep deep down, you do give a damn. A fucking damn. Maybe after you read this long long post, youre gonna start telling all your friends and bitch about me. Hmmm let me continue on your post. WAIT. Wait one moment. Is this a mistake, or i did i just read that you wanna be my friend again? HA-HA-HA. Like im gonna fall for that. Didn't you mention earlier that you dont care about me anymore and think that i am your untrue friend? 10 thumbs up for you! Thanks man. Theres no point having you as my friend if you dont even care. This goes to show that youre trying to act as my fake friend and trying to act so bloody innocent.