<body>


VERONICA.


I have a vagina and you don't.

*friends, B&J, boys, ice-skating, movies, shopping, Starbuck mocha franpiccino <3 What's not to love? :)



Links


Abigail Abigail Adeline Alexandria Ayunni Bonnie Charmaine Cherre Cheryn Crystal Cynthia Danielle Dasiree Dawn Debbie Dels Eleanor Esther Eunice Farah Faris Fionn Francesca Francesca Ignasia Isabella Jade Jane Jean Jerome Joanna Justina Kenneth Laavanya Lester Lixin Mae Magaret Maple Melissa Minghui Nicole Nicolette Nikki Ningxin Pearlyn Philothea Rachel Rita Runjin Samantha Saraann Seiriol Sharene Sheryl Shiming Shuping Sinyee Stephanie Terri Vanessa Vera Winglam

Leave me something


my baby shot me down.


Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Why must Grace spoil my day today? Mannn, she's so dumb. Call me/us Smelly Lanjiao for all i care. Youre so dumb. Girls have that? Please. Next time THINK FIRST before you shoot. Cause it makes no sense, no sense at all. I hope you get thrown into a garbage truck and die right away. And thats a very good thing cause you wont have a proper funeral as you'll stink so badly and smell far worse than shit and all your ah bengs friends will be laughing and pointing at you in the coffin. Oh wait a minute, i dont think you'll be sleeping in a coffin. More like getting dumped into the incinerator and get your ashes sent to some ulu island. Why am i typing all this nonsense. Mannnn.

I think im gonna do well for my cheena paper. Like finally! Hahaha! I had frequent moodswings today. So whoever i offended please accept my sincerest apology. Except for that bird nest head. Saw Jerome & co at ToaPayoh today! It was so funny. Nicolette was standing behind the statue and her head got hit by the toe! It was so funny. Yeah and she was talking to Jer on the phone and his friends were passing his phone around telling us dirty stuff. See, told you theyre weird people. Except Jerome. Hahaha.

Watched The Wild after that! It was good. I love the koala! You're so cuddly, i love you! But the movie is sooooo madagascar. When we movie ended, we went out and i saw this door, which i thoughtwas the exit. So i opened the door and you know what we saw? MI3! We kinda have snucked half ran in hahahaha. I watched a little and wanted to fall asleep. But when i saw Tom Cruise then i watched till the end of the movie!Hmmmm Nicolette & I realised that Tom has a few face expressions of Mr Jiow! And their eyes are almost like the same? Hahah!

Nicolette & I waited at my bus queue. Jer is so lame lah. Hahaha he joined us for awhile. Talked for awhile until my bus arrived.

Okay i need to have my daily dose conference now.


Rj still owes me $6.30 from the MnMs! And i need to go shopping like real urgently. Havent been doing that for like 384273785237597645368546 years?! Okay im exxagerating too much. Maybe like 1 month HAHAHA. Anyone wanna join me? I know bestfriend does :D


1 PAPER MORE TO GO! AND THAT'S POA! THE WORST PAPER EVER!


7:52 AM