THE AMERICAN CLUB!
Mae can be really crazy at times.
FOR EG:
Mae: Are there americans in the american club?
Me & Nic: -.-
Me: Ill ask you something. Do you think there's golfers in the Golf Club?
Mae: Ook la! But Im scared there isnt anyone there!
DOOOOOOOOOOOFUS. :D
As you know Mae, she's totally crazy over HOT American Guys. No, she wont fall for Chinese ones! She's very very picky. Hahahaha. Ate lunch there. Nic had her usual American Turkey Burger & all 3 of us shared a huge hawaiian pizza. I repeat again. HUGE(with much exxageration this time.) There were 6 slices. But after each of us ate a slice, we felt so full! & I was bloooated. After that we wanted to play pool at the arcade, but we couldn't cause the table was occupied by some weird guys.. So we sat on the sofa and chatted. Took pictures too. I was trying to take a nap cause the sofa was just so comfy(spell?)!
TOWN !
Nic fell in love with this brown shirt guy! So i was like "
ssssssssssssstttt so hot!" and nic was trying to be sacarstic and said "okay , ill help you take out your clothes" all of us were screaming everywhere in town. HAHAH.Caught Garfield the movie at cine! Its really good! I assure you its 2x better than R.V! I wanna watch again! Hahahahaha! Oh, I realised that the Prince cat actually sounds like
NIGEL THORNBERRY? My goodness. Ate our dinner at KFC. Nic was telling Mae how i bar*ed in the taxi last year. The way she told her was super funny that i was laughing hysterically! I couldnt stop for 10mins. Hahah! Too bad Mae didnt see her GEEK today. How sad can it be, hahaha.