<body>


VERONICA.


I have a vagina and you don't.

*friends, B&J, boys, ice-skating, movies, shopping, Starbuck mocha franpiccino <3 What's not to love? :)



Links


Abigail Abigail Adeline Alexandria Ayunni Bonnie Charmaine Cherre Cheryn Crystal Cynthia Danielle Dasiree Dawn Debbie Dels Eleanor Esther Eunice Farah Faris Fionn Francesca Francesca Ignasia Isabella Jade Jane Jean Jerome Joanna Justina Kenneth Laavanya Lester Lixin Mae Magaret Maple Melissa Minghui Nicole Nicolette Nikki Ningxin Pearlyn Philothea Rachel Rita Runjin Samantha Saraann Seiriol Sharene Sheryl Shiming Shuping Sinyee Stephanie Terri Vanessa Vera Winglam

Leave me something


my baby shot me down.


Friday, June 16, 2006

:D Today was fun!


Couldnt make it to the gym cause Jean & Mae were LATE. Had brunch at macs. Maple found this little doggy plushie on the seat and went to "play" with it. Harhar. Studied, studied, studied (: Heard Speed of Sound by Coldplay on the radio and the person who sat behind me thought the title was Speed of LIGHT. Mae & I were laughing our heads off! Maple left but called me after sometime cause she forgot to take her hopefully-not-cursed "thing". Yes, she made all 3 of us walk down to the control station just to give her that "thing". Took a train to PS later! Shopped! Now, let me warn you people out there, DO NOT mess with jean. She's dangerous! Be careful. That girl threw the sample powder at me! And its smelly welly. And i had a hard time getting the powder on my face, shirt, jeans, ARMS, & slippers. Hahaha but i managed to get her back :D Saw Lester Phuang KENG LEE. (He owes me a guitar & i dont care. And i owe him coffee. aeiryknfgdg.) I "accidentally" punched him on the arm & he punched me back. He thought it was pain -.- Stupid guy with rosy cheeks. Nicolette came later while we were buying sushi. Something SUPER HUMILIATING happened at the food court. Thanks to Nicolette! Hahaha kidding, kidding! Jean left later. Mae kissed her superman! Nicolette bought Lester his super duper belated birthday present and passed it to him at the staircase. Hmmm, it wasn't excactly a passed, more like threw. HAHAH.


TOWN! (:
Walked around Cineleisure as Mae wanted to see all her angmohs. By the way, i think ive seen like 300 of them today! Yes, that many. The guy in blueeeee is so adorable. & I WAS BEING HUMILIATED IN FRONT OF HIM AND HIS FRIEND. Stupid lift door. awjehfewafnlmg. Im getting goosebumps now. Eeek. Hahahahahaha. But im used to it. Cause im always crazy & hyper when im outside! I DARED MAE TO DO SOMETHING FOR $0.20! She'll do anything for munnehhhhhhhh. Her "friend" actually walked towards her! Hahahah! This time its Geek-In-The-Green, eh? Saw this international uniform which was kinda familiar to me. So i went up to the student.


"Excuse me, what school are you from?"
"Japan."


-.-! HAHAHAH. I know whats the school called now. Chatsworth or something. Caught RUNAWAY VACATION! I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it! All of 3 us are laughing our butts off during the movie. I WANNA WATCH IT AGAIN!


I WISH WE COULD BE AS HYPER AS TODAY. THANKS FOR THE FUN, JOY & LAUGHTER! :D


6:57 AM