<body>


VERONICA.


I have a vagina and you don't.

*friends, B&J, boys, ice-skating, movies, shopping, Starbuck mocha franpiccino <3 What's not to love? :)



Links


Abigail Abigail Adeline Alexandria Ayunni Bonnie Charmaine Cherre Cheryn Crystal Cynthia Danielle Dasiree Dawn Debbie Dels Eleanor Esther Eunice Farah Faris Fionn Francesca Francesca Ignasia Isabella Jade Jane Jean Jerome Joanna Justina Kenneth Laavanya Lester Lixin Mae Magaret Maple Melissa Minghui Nicole Nicolette Nikki Ningxin Pearlyn Philothea Rachel Rita Runjin Samantha Saraann Seiriol Sharene Sheryl Shiming Shuping Sinyee Stephanie Terri Vanessa Vera Winglam

Leave me something


my baby shot me down.


Thursday, June 22, 2006

(EDITED)

Okay i cant stop dreaming about The Click Five. SERIOUSLY! This is like the 7th time already.This time, i really really want my dream to come true! Okay, you see, i dreamt that i was on my way to SS class, and just as i was about to climb the staircase, I saw some familiar faces and suits(they were wearing green! YAY!).. and i realised that they were TC5! So i was melting and all that crap and went up to Ben and asked "OMG ARE YOU BEN?" Hahaa then he was like "yeah!" so i skipped my SS class and went to hang with them.(I knew Mr. Jiow would be mad cause vice chair skipped classs? he would suspend me for life.) So i went to Eric & Joey and the 3 of us sat down and started chatting! Hahaha. I didnt see Joe Guese in my dream! Wtf! okay let me continue.. so after that Joey drew some doodles and i was like "i can draw better!"HAHAHAH. Then after that, it was assembly time or something, and The Click Five performed.. AT OUR SCHOOL! They were playing the song Good Day and some others (cant remember). And i was being crazy and all. HAHAH. Oh, i asked for eric's email! And in my dream his email was mystupidlobster@hotmail.com When i woke up, i was like WTF?!?!?!?!

HOW I WISH THIS DREAM WOULD COME TRUE. IT FUCKING SEEMS SO REAL!

Hahahahahahaha you seriously need to check out jane's ex-blog. She deleted her blog and now this guy is using it! Im laughing my head off now.

Url here.
http://un-prehensile.blogspot.com/

"Yes, Paul! I want to be Happy and Healthy. Teach me Secrets of Living a Healthy, Happy and Exciting Life! "
- Taken from Jane's ex-blog.

Oh god. I hope that guy isn't Paul Rehlaender or he's dead :X

TEDDY GEIGER IS GONNA APPEAR ON SG IDOL TONIGHT! WOOOOOOOOOO :D
The SG contestants are so darn lucky! They got to see The Click Five, Jamie Cullum, and now Teddy Geiger! What's next? Coldplay? Robbie Williams? Damn. Im jealous.


12:06 AM