<body>


VERONICA.


I have a vagina and you don't.

*friends, B&J, boys, ice-skating, movies, shopping, Starbuck mocha franpiccino <3 What's not to love? :)



Links


Abigail Abigail Adeline Alexandria Ayunni Bonnie Charmaine Cherre Cheryn Crystal Cynthia Danielle Dasiree Dawn Debbie Dels Eleanor Esther Eunice Farah Faris Fionn Francesca Francesca Ignasia Isabella Jade Jane Jean Jerome Joanna Justina Kenneth Laavanya Lester Lixin Mae Magaret Maple Melissa Minghui Nicole Nicolette Nikki Ningxin Pearlyn Philothea Rachel Rita Runjin Samantha Saraann Seiriol Sharene Sheryl Shiming Shuping Sinyee Stephanie Terri Vanessa Vera Winglam

Leave me something


my baby shot me down.


Tuesday, June 20, 2006

I FINALLY GOT MY TEDDY GEIGER POSTER! IM SO HAPPY (: I PASTED IT ON THE WALL IN FRONT OF MY BED, SO EVERYTIME I WAKE UP, I CAN JUST LOOK AT HIS FACE & SMILEEEEE (: HAHAH. IF ONLY I HAVE ERIC DILL/JOEY ZEHR'S INSTEAD! ILL MELT. CRAP.

Saw Jane sitting by the stairs while i was waiting for nic! She was telling me how this shortie gave her a clock. Poor poor girl. Hahahaha! Nicolette arrived later & we had sushi for lunch! Sushi.... yumyum. Took 139 to some place near Little India and Jane alighted from the bus. Headed to this supermarket and bought our stuff! It was so darn heavy cause we were carry a mini basket overloaded with all our stuffs! After we bought our stuff, we took a cab to Nicolette's shop and left our stuff there. I was annoying Lester on the phone! It was so funny! Yay he's gonna treat us vodka! And i still owe him coffee -.- Stupid Alarm Clock, haha!

Took a bus & walked to The American Club (a.k.a our favourite hangout) & had our usual cheesecake & apple pie! I was craving for that for like 239475759328587 days. HAHAH. Saw some... nevermind.

After that we went to town! We actually went everywhere but spent most of our time at HMV. We were listening to Teddy Geiger on the headset! I want his album! But i need to save up, again. Pffft.

Nicolette was super mean to meeee! She made me bring home this huge bulky RED plastic bag with some stuffs inside(I cant say it now, its gonna be a suprise HAHAHAH). & everywhere i walked people would be looking at me and the first impression of me would be "AUNTYYYY!" Hahahaha kidding kidding. So embarassing!

I can't fucking wait for tomorrow! Its gonna be a blast! Wooooooooooo :D


8:33 AM