I've added more of my favourite tracks onto my playlist! Really hope you'll like it.
THANKS MAE. FOR LETTING ME KNOW THAT WE'RE IN THE GEISHA ERA NOW. MOM HAS ALREADY PASTED GEISHA POSTERS ON THE KITCHEN WALLS AND IT SCARED THE SMELLY SHIT OUTTA ME WHEN I WAS WALKING BLINDLY TO THE KITCHEN AFTER I WOKE UP. ERIVDNAKGH.
Well, today's Father's Day & my family had dinner with my cousins at Bernard's. I was being a glutton over there, seriously. The food was yummylicious! Anyways, i was suffering because my phone was almost dead & i had to use my dad's phone. BUT, the keypad was so hard to press & i had to use both thumbs to type my text messages. You can imagine how stupid i look doing that. HOHOHO! But ah well.
Shopped at Heartland Mall after that. Bought some stuff over there, including a new pair of jeans! It costed almost a bomb, haha! ATE MINIMELTS! Esther still owes me one mor cup ;)
"You were everything i wanted.. but i just cant finish what i started...." This song is like stuck in my head right now and it can't get out! And im singing it in my mind! Hahahahaha.
I TOTALLY AM LOOKING FORWARD TO WEDNESDAY! MAPLE STOP PROBING ME. ITS A SUPRISE! A VERY VERY BIG SUPRISE! JUST BE FREE ON THAT DAY OKAY? OKAY.