<body>


VERONICA.


I have a vagina and you don't.

*friends, B&J, boys, ice-skating, movies, shopping, Starbuck mocha franpiccino <3 What's not to love? :)



Links


Abigail Abigail Adeline Alexandria Ayunni Bonnie Charmaine Cherre Cheryn Crystal Cynthia Danielle Dasiree Dawn Debbie Dels Eleanor Esther Eunice Farah Faris Fionn Francesca Francesca Ignasia Isabella Jade Jane Jean Jerome Joanna Justina Kenneth Laavanya Lester Lixin Mae Magaret Maple Melissa Minghui Nicole Nicolette Nikki Ningxin Pearlyn Philothea Rachel Rita Runjin Samantha Saraann Seiriol Sharene Sheryl Shiming Shuping Sinyee Stephanie Terri Vanessa Vera Winglam

Leave me something


my baby shot me down.


Tuesday, June 27, 2006



Mae's going ga-ga over this picture of Teddy Geiger! Yes, i know he looks alot like JOEY ZEHR. What's with all The Beatles hairstyles?!?! Theyre so influential. HAHAHA! Yeah, he looks cute here. Brushing his white bunny teeth :D

School doesn't suck anymore. But someone else is annoying the shit outta me & others. Its a teacher. Im not gonna say who it is right here, because i know teachers are reading our blogs! Yes, everyonoe knows that. So if youre Mr Jiow or Ms Teo or Ms Wong or whoever, Hi. Anyways, getting back to the point. That teacher is soo annoying & bias. Its so friggin obvious that she despises our class. How i wish i was in sec2 again. Its way better! awirufjgnhfjgjfgjdsgjfg. Sigh. Ms Wong forced me to go for that SYF thingy, along with 19 other classmates. And Kelly's my new sitting partner! YAY. I have an emo female artist sitting beside me! HAHAHA. I still remembered those times we had in sec1 (:


I LOVE LOVE LOVE MS KWAN! SHE'S THE BEST TEACHER, EVER! :D I need to stop here now. I have POA, Chinese & Emath homework to complete. Shit, there's a spain match late tonight! I wanna watch! But its so late. Ahhhh. yes Crystal, YOUR Fernardo Torres is cute la. HAHAHAH.


4:10 AM