<body>


VERONICA.


I have a vagina and you don't.

*friends, B&J, boys, ice-skating, movies, shopping, Starbuck mocha franpiccino <3 What's not to love? :)



Links


Abigail Abigail Adeline Alexandria Ayunni Bonnie Charmaine Cherre Cheryn Crystal Cynthia Danielle Dasiree Dawn Debbie Dels Eleanor Esther Eunice Farah Faris Fionn Francesca Francesca Ignasia Isabella Jade Jane Jean Jerome Joanna Justina Kenneth Laavanya Lester Lixin Mae Magaret Maple Melissa Minghui Nicole Nicolette Nikki Ningxin Pearlyn Philothea Rachel Rita Runjin Samantha Saraann Seiriol Sharene Sheryl Shiming Shuping Sinyee Stephanie Terri Vanessa Vera Winglam

Leave me something


my baby shot me down.


Sunday, June 11, 2006

Whoah, i suddenly realised that many people are crazy over Paul Twohill. Esp. Mae! Yes, she's crazy over so many Paul! Went blog-hopping just now! Paul's audio clip from Samngui's blog is uber funny. "I love to stone around.. open up the refridgerator.. laugh at the peanut butter.."& "The coke was quite nice, it makes you a little bit cukoo here & there!" & "I made my mom cry when i jumped out the window the other time". HYSTERICAL.

I HAVE TO SLEEP NOW, if not i wont be able to wake up tomorrow to meet them! I will be going to the vet tomorrow also. There goes my savings ):

I WANT A GUITAR DESPERATELY!
I wanna learn how to play The Darkness - I Believe In A Thing Called Love.
Hahahaa its nice!
AND HOW THE HELL DO YOU PLAY AN A MINOR?!

Hahaha okay. I need to stop here now.


11:40 AM