<body>


VERONICA.


I have a vagina and you don't.

*friends, B&J, boys, ice-skating, movies, shopping, Starbuck mocha franpiccino <3 What's not to love? :)



Links


Abigail Abigail Adeline Alexandria Ayunni Bonnie Charmaine Cherre Cheryn Crystal Cynthia Danielle Dasiree Dawn Debbie Dels Eleanor Esther Eunice Farah Faris Fionn Francesca Francesca Ignasia Isabella Jade Jane Jean Jerome Joanna Justina Kenneth Laavanya Lester Lixin Mae Magaret Maple Melissa Minghui Nicole Nicolette Nikki Ningxin Pearlyn Philothea Rachel Rita Runjin Samantha Saraann Seiriol Sharene Sheryl Shiming Shuping Sinyee Stephanie Terri Vanessa Vera Winglam

Leave me something


my baby shot me down.


Friday, July 28, 2006

Geography Test postponed! Why, thank you Mr Jiow! I gave up so much of my time revising my notes! jrfghegekrgeg.

English Oral Test.
I screwed it all up. Why did i even use slang words?!?!
"I think it'd be cool to learn another language yada yada..."
I think im gonna kill myself later.

MAPLE CANT CATCH MEEEE! HAHAHA. I SORTA GROPED HER JUST NOW AND SHE WAS CHASING ME EVERYWHERE AROUND THE BLOCK AND SHOUTING ACROSS EACH OTHER HAHAHA. SORRY BESTFRIEND! BUT WE SEEM TO BE HAVING LOTS OF FUN WELL, I SURE DID! :D

Okay so i managed to get a chance to hang out with my Nicole Benjamin! Talked & Crapped & Gossiped like nobody's business! Thanks for updating me about your life, Nicole! Mine's kinda screwed too :/ Anyways, Jane, Nicole, Niolette & I ate at pizza hut. Lemme tell you. There were many "disasters" and a HUGE SCENARIO(sp?).

I have just a comment for them. LOUSY SERVICE.
(im really sorry but its really pissing me off.)

- We had 7 minutes left till the student meal offer ended and some annoying waitress was like "noooo noooooo!" and i was getting really pissed off.

- We waited for a really long time and there were many waiters/waitresses and NONE of them even bothered to serve us four, JUST FOUR, soup bowls. We had to remind them.

- So i had my bowl of soup & spoon. The spoon was not clean! It had this rotten veggie like.. stuck at the side of the spoon? Eeew!!

- Thanks to the clumsy waiter who served us our coke, he slipped and spilled coke like almost EVERYWHERE on the table.. except on me & jane's side. It totally DROWNED Nicolette's phone, and stained her crumpler bag and uniform and made her right leg all sticky! Thank goodness the phone was'nt spoilt. Who knows what Nicolette might do to that stupid waiter! To make things worse, he started blaming Nicolette for "tripping" him when she didnt even touch him at all! Neither her shoe! Like what the hell? And OBVIOUSLY, everyone was looking here and all the waiteresses and waiters came to clean our table and giving us new drinks. Seems like we're being treated like royalty hahaha BLUEK BLUEK.

-Duh, we would be talking about it right? Most of them were trying to eavesdrop in such an obvious way that we could actually tell!

-Stare more, stare more. Hope your eyeballs dangles out. S.O.A.B!

IM NEVER EVER GOING THERE AGAIN! Seriously, that place just keep flowing back with memories and im sick of it.

Chill, Veronica, chill. Like what Jiayi said, Shit happens, right? Okay so after that Nicolette went home and the three of us went to CD-RAMA. I could'nt find Mcfly's album! Awww man. Browsed around the other tracks & read a few foreign mags. Jane left after that.

Wow. Now i know how "brain-fart" and "Sleeping leg/hand(numbness)" happens! Interesting..

Walked around with Nicole and went homeeee!

I LOVE SMALLVILLE&CHARMED! And i got so freaked out at next week's episode. I dont think im gonna watch it. Too scary for me! :P



8:45 AM